He'll survive

Jack's: POV

"It's a beautiful day." said Nicolas and breathe in the fresh air. "It is." I replied and he smiled softly. We sat down on a bench and looked at the water. I felt his hand in mine hand and I smiled softly.

I can't describe how much I love him

I can't describe how much I love him. I would be lost without him, but he saved my life. I'm forever grateful. Is it even possible to love a person as much as I do? I can't even imagine a life without my husband. I'll love him until death do us apart.

"I have to go to the hospital with Esme." he said. "Is she okay?" I asked worried. "She twisted her ankle yesterday." said Nic. "Poor thing." I replied. "We'll be back soon." he said and I nodded. "Give Esme a hug from me." I said. "Promise." he replied.

***

Jessie was in the kitchen and did her homework. I looked at the clock for the third time. "Are you waiting for someone?" she asked. "Nicolas and Esme would've been home by now." I said. "Maybe they're stuck in traffic." replied Jessie. "Maybe." I said. My phone rang and I heard Esme's voice. "Where are you and Nic."I asked worried.

"Daddy." she sobbed. "Has something happened to him?" I asked panicked. "Timmy stabbed papa." cried Esme. "Stay there honey, we're on the way." I said. "He said that he'll die." she replied. "Don't listen to him, he'll survive." I said. "Save him daddy." replied Esme.

Omg, poor Esme, I want to give her a hug right now.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~