Thank you for being my sister

Maria's: POV

Michael was at his locker and talked to Emily. I went up to them and they smiled. He's a wonderful brother to her. Jessie came up to us and Elena hid behind me. She rolled her eyes.

"I'm so glad that my new little sister won't be like you." said Jessie. "What?" asked Elena. "Papa is pregnant and he's having a girl. He love her more than you." she said laughing. I gave her a death glance. "Your sister looks like she's fainting." said Jessie without caring. I looked at Elena and she was very pale. I helped her to the school nurse.

"Liz, I need you help." I said. "Oh my goodness." she replied. "I'm fine." said Elena. "Come here my dear." she replied softly and led her to the couch. She laid her down and put a wet towel on her forehead. I was holding her hand.

The last time I saw my sister weak was last Christmas

The last time I saw my sister weak was last Christmas. Elena suddenly became seriously ill and was close to die. The horror after almost getting killed took a heavy toll on her. She stopped eating and began to hurt herself. She also suffer from PTSD. Elena didn't deserve what she went through.

***

Elena woke up after an hour, I hadn't noticed that she had fallen asleep. I gave her a glass of water and she drank it. I was worried, but tried not to show it.

"I'm always here if you want to talk." I said. "I know." replied Elena. "I don't let anybody hurt you." I said. "Thank you for being my sister." she replied. "Always." I said and hugged her.

I love their sisterhood

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~