Have you been with someone else

Jack's: POV

I was in the kitchen and made pancakes when the front door opened. Javi went up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek and he smelled of expensive perfume. But it wasn't his own.

"Where have you been?" I asked

"Where have you been?" I asked. "Where's Jessie?" asked Javi. "Answer my question." I said. "I've been out." he replied and took out a bottle from the cabinet. "Why can I smell expensive male perfume?" I asked. "I borrowed yours." he said and poured red wine in a glass.

"Have you been with someone else?" I asked and tried not to sound hurt. "Of course not." said Javi. "Don't lie to me." I replied and the tears burned. He took a sip of the wine and stroked my cheek. "You're the only one I love, I'd never hurt your feelings." he said. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked. "Because it's true." he said. He kissed my lips and went to the living room. Every word he said was just lies and I swallowed them all.

***

Javi was sleeping deeply next to me and I didn't want to wake him up. I got up from the bed and went to the wardrobe. His phone was on the bedside table and I wanted to check his text messages. But I was scared what I'd find. I took his phone and opened messages.

Richard
Thank you so much darling for an amazing night yesterday. Love you.

Javi
You're welcome. Love you too.

I read it over and over again, but I couldn't understand it. Javi has had a love affair behind my back. I never thought he would sink so low.

"Good morning babe." he said. "Don't call me that." I replied coldly. "I'm sorry I come home late last nigit." he said. "You were busy making out with Richard, the man who almost killed Adam and his family." I replied. "I've never loved you, I was just using you for sex." said Javi. "Get out my house, I never want to see you again." I replied hurt. "With pleasure." he said. He packed his stuff and left the house. I broke down crying.

I feel so much for Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~