Author's Note (EDITING/REWRITING)

Welcome to my story! 🫶🏼

I know it says short story and I know there are like 70+ chapters, but it's because the chapters are very short. The longest the chapters are are like 500 something words.

There are a few chapters that are 1,000 - 2,000 words but those are because I needed to add a FEW long chapters.

So it's a short story because the chapters are mostly short:)

This story hits so close to home and I am so in love with the characters, that I just wanted to share it with you guys.

~ AWARENESS ~

This book is to spread awareness on self harm and suicide.

~ GENRES ~

Short Story

Romance

Tragedy

Dialogue (kind of)

~ SYNOPSIS ~

A boy who is done with living

And a girl who has just started living again

~ © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ~

Please don't copy my story, I worked hard on this and I'd hate to see someone steal anything, or copy my work. Also, please no hate! I allow constructive criticism. You can nicely point out any mistakes in this book, but please don't be rude about it. Don't hate. If you don't like someone's story, just keep it to yourself. No need to make the author feel bad. Any hate comments will be deleted. Thank you!

~ LITTLE RANT ~

No I'm not romanticizing suicide. Nothing like that.

I've always been a hopeless romantic. Falling in love with my perfect guy (nobody is perfect, but he'd be perfect to ME) and he wouldn't ever leave me. He would be the only one who ever actually stayed with me. So I also wrote this with romance because of that.

Because these characters were written for me. To have someone that I've always wanted to have. Someone who loves me and cares.

No romanticizing suicide, so please don't think that's what this story is. I struggle with suicide thoughts and to ME, out of the topic of suicide, every day I am also always dreaming about finding my guy. The one who will understand and help me. Be there for me when I struggle. Especially with suicide thoughts. So these characters were written from what's in my mind.

So I put both my most main thoughts into one story. Suicide and love. Because that's all I want.

So I'll say it again.

I'm. Not. Romanticizing. Suicide.

This. Book. Was. Written. To. Help. Me.

But it also turned into a book that I'm sharing to spread awareness on suicide, and to help those who are like the broken boy in this story.

- PLAYLIST -

It's on Spotify; The love letter and suicide note

~ WARNING ~

Heartbreak

Tragedy

Trigger moments

Tears of laughter and sadness

Heartbreaking and heartwarming moments

~ CHARACTERS/MOOD BOARDS ~
and 'theme' songs

Astra, also known as Star

🌸🖤

Orson, also known as Bear Cub.

- THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE -
(EDITING)

~ Dedication ~

This book is dedicated to all those who feel like nobody is there. Who always feel alone. You are not alone, never will be. I love you❤️

I hope you all have an amazing day!

Lots of Love.
Em❤️