2 days until suicide

"Hi babes!" Arlo grabbed her and pulled her in for a tight hug immediately after he opened his door to see her.

"Ow, Arlo, you're squishing me." Astra laughed as he tightened his grip on her. "You're going to break the presents."

"Oh, sorry." Arlo let go of her and set her back down on the floor.

"You're an idiot." She smiled and walked over to the big tree in the middle of the room, and set the presents down underneath it.

"So, Margo is here already. Carly got here way before anyone else because you said she wanted to help set up and prepare." Arlo scratched his neck as Astra turned to look at him.

"Yes, she loves setting events and parties up." Astra nodded.

"The others are still on their way. Um, is your Bear Cub boy still coming?"

"He said he was going to." Astra sat down on the couch and smiled. "He'll probably come after everyone else, he always comes late or early. No in between. And since Margo, Carly, and I are already here, he's not early. He'll probably be late."

"Astra!"

Astra turned to see Margo run up to her. Before she could say anything, she was wrapped tightly in her arms like she was with Arlo.

"Merry Christmas! How are you?" Margo said as she hugged her tightly.

"Merry Christmas Margo." Astra laughed. "I'm fine."

"I heard your cute friend is coming over." She pulled away to smile at her. "Have you two done anything yet?"

At that question, Arlo stopped putting presents under the tree, and looked up at her almost immediately.

"What do you mean?" Astra asked.

"Are you kidding me girl? We saw the way you two acted around each other at the bakery." Arlo shook his head in disbelief.

"Please tell me you've at least done something. Held hands? Kissed? Had se-"

"Okay that's enough!" Astra interrupted Margo and she laughed. "If you really want to know, yes, we kissed."

"What!" Both Margo and Arlo exclaimed at the same time.

"When? How did you feel? Was it nice?" Margo jumped up and down as she asked questions.

"Why's everyone so excited?" They all turned to see Carly walk into the room.

"Astra kissed Orson!" Margo exclaimed.

"Yeah I know, she told me last night." Carly shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

"What? Why did you tell her and not us? Do you not love us as much?" Arlo put a hand to his chest in fake hurt.

"No, I live with her, of course she'd know first. It happened yesterday anyway, it's not like it happened weeks ago and I never told you guys."

"Hm I'll let that pass, but you still don't-" Arlo stopped as the doorbell rang.

"Oooo I wonder if that's lover boy." Margo smirked at Astra, but she shook her head.

"Hey dude, how are you doing?" Arlo greeted their friend, Nolan, and his girlfriend, Anne, at the door.

"Alright, the food is ready!" Carly came back in the room.

"Who's ready to start Christmas?" Nolan said as he pulled Anne to his side.

"We're still waiting on one more." Margo told them.

"Oh, who are we waiting for?" Anne asked as she wrapped an arm around her boyfriend.

"A friend of Astra's." Carly wiggled her eyebrows at Astra when she sat down next to her, and her face heated up.

"Oh, well then, we shall wait." Nolan and Anne sat down on the couch.

And they did wait.

They waited for a while.

But Orson never came.