9:10pm

Astra watched their lanterns float up, and she smiled as they went higher and higher, never leaving the others side. All around them were beautiful lanterns, with things written on them that meant a lot to everybody around them.

It was nothing like in the movie Tangled. It was better, it was way more magical. It was way more real.

"They're beautiful." Astra said.

"Yeah." Orson agreed.

Astra looked away from the lanterns to look at him, but he was still looking up and watching them float away. From the darkness of the night and all the flames from the hundreds of lanterns around them, she could see that he was smiling a little.

"Bear Cub."

Orson looked over at her, and as soon as his eyes met hers, just like every other time, her words got caught in her throat.

"Oh, um..." She trailed off, and her words got caught even more to the point where she felt like she was going to start choking as he suddenly smiled at her.

His smile was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"Star." He said and raised a brow as she continued to stare at him, her words caught, not being able to speak.

"I just, I um..."

Orson's smile grew as she stumbled over her words, but that only made things worse.

"Don't smile, that's making it worse. I can't focus." Astra blurted out, and she felt her face heat up as the words left her mouth.

But Orson just smiled.

"I said don't smile, I can't focus. It's distracting. You're distracting. I'm trying to say something." Astra said quietly.

"Then say it." Orson said softly, and his voice, oh my god his voice. Astra's heart melted at how soft his voice was.

Oh my god, I'm in love with him. She thought.

"I, I um..." She trailed off again, feeling more embarrassed now than she ever had in her entire life.

"Girl, you're red." Laura giggled from beside her, and Astra jumped.

She forgot they were all there. Oh no. They saw everything.

"You're so cute!" Ro said.

"Oh sorry, did we interrupt you? We'll shut up." Laura turned to her girlfriend. "Shut up Ro, you interrupted her."

"You interrupted her first." Ro laughed.

"Star." At the sound of Orson's voice, Astra immediately looked over at him again.

He was smiling at her.

That smile.

That smile was going to be the death of her.

"Yes." Her voice came out in a quiet squeak as he took a step towards her.

"Let's go home."