Wattpad Original

12|Safe

Chapter Twelve: Safe

Lincoln

After eating a late-night dinner of roasted chicken and vegetables, courtesy of my chef Tanya, I'm in bed after a shower when I hear my phone ding on the nightstand. I'm tempted to ignore it since it's more than likely a text from my mother about our dinner next weekend, but a number I haven't seen before stares back at me, my heart racing at the text on the screen. Are you up?

The text has a photo attached of her...touching herself. Her hands are in her pants, and just the sight has me letting out a grunt of approval. I can't see her face, but I know it's her. I'd notice that silky smooth skin anywhere.

Sienna?

She texts back seconds later. Yes.

Oh, hell. I'm hard already as I type out my reply. I see you've changed your mind?

Possibly... I think I need a little more persuading though before I agree. Think you can prove yourself?

Just tell me where. I'll be there.

I wait and wait, and finally, after a minute or so, she sends her address, and I leap out of bed to get dressed.

***

I'm not surprised that she lives on the Upper East Side. My driver drops me off around eleven, thankfully no questions asked along the way. I glance up at the tall town home of brick with Ivy splayed along the sides, a wrought-iron black fence enclosing it. I enter the passcode she told me to input when I got here that's placed outside the door, and when it gives me the green light, I gawk at the interior before me as I step inside.

Despite the outside, the interior of the house is all modern and up-scale. There's an elevator to take you to the different floors, a personal elevator. When she said the third floor, I don't know why I was thinking of an apartment. Sienna is a billionaire. I mean, hell, I am too. I could afford something like this if I wanted it, but it's insanely hot that she was able to pay for this all by herself.

Light wood floors and bright lights make it seem less depressing than the outside, and of course, there are some girly touches throughout the space like decorative plants and little sayings and artwork on the walls, all of the things I never put much thought into with my condo. I'm adjusting myself in the elevator to try and make my hard-on less noticeable, but it's damn near impossible. I slid on the first pair of sweatpants I could grab in fear she'd change her mind, but it shows my dick clear as day, ready and waiting to be conquered by her.

The elevator doors open, and I'm in Sienna's bedroom. A large king-sized bed sits against a bay window overlooking the city, a fluffy white duvet and decorative pillows sprawled across it. More decorative plants sit on shelves against a forest green wall, gold accented picture frames, and trinkets on top of her dressers.

"Oh." Sienna jumps, placing a hand over her heart. "I didn't realize you'd uh...get here, so soon."

The woman before me isn't acting like she did in her text messages just an hour ago. Her normal display of confidence is nowhere to be found.

Is she changing her mind?

Her hair is up in a bun on top of her head, and she's in a little tank top and short shorts that make me nearly bust at the seams of my sweatpants. Bare-faced, freshly showered, and so unlike the businesswoman I've seen this past week. She looks young. For the first time since I've met her, she looks twenty-five.

I arch a brow. "You think I wouldn't race over here after you sent that picture?"

"Do I get to you that much?" I watch her every step as she lets her hair down and puts the hair tie on her nightstand. She twists her fingers around in circles as the awkwardness between us builds, a nervous habit I've noticed she does since I've met her. "I couldn't make myself..." She trails off, trying to find the words. "Finish, like you got me to finish last night."