Wattpad độc quyền

55|Act

Sienna

"This is insane. You know that, right?" Glancing over my shoulder at the tent filled with guests still enjoying the extravagant party, Lincoln shrugs and steps into the snow that's knee-high, gathering some up with his mittens.

"Who needs a lame party, anyway? We get invited to these things all the time, Sienna. I'm tired of them. Let's have fun for once rather than fight for investors all night."

My heart warms at the pureness and kindness of this man's heart. I never thought I'd find my perfect match—someone who understands me and my lifestyle so perfectly—but here he is in a puffer coat, chunky mittens, and a beanie rolling a large ball of packed snow.

He gave me some of his winter clothing to wear to ensure I'm not cold. I changed into a pair of his athletic leggings, a sweatshirt, and one of his snowsuits that is far too big on me. I have to hike the pants up even to walk, and I'm stumbling in his boots, but the thought of making one of my childhood dreams come true, as simple as it is, has me over the fucking moon.

"Come on," he says, his breath clouding in front of him. "You can make the body of it."

Together, we work in synchrony to create our snowman. The snow is freshly fallen, so it's white, fluffy, and beautiful underneath the moonlight. Laughter and chatter fill the silence between us from the party, and for whatever reason...ditching his mother's party and doing something like this instead feels...secretive and wrong, but I love it.

"We don't have a carrot for his nose," I say, my lips forming a pout. "And don't we need buttons for his eyes?"

He still has his suit underneath the baggy sweatpants and heavy coat, and I watch with wide eyes as he rips the buttons off his suit jacket and jams them into the snowman.

"Well, our snowman certainly has expensive taste," I muse. "He's wearing a thousand-dollar pair of eyes right now."

Lincoln shrugs. "It makes up for his lack of smell."

I'm giggling and smiling like a lunatic as I stare at our work of art. It's not the most perfect snowman in the world. It's lopsided and lacking a nose and mouth, but it's something I helped create, and this means more to me than all the money in the entire world.

"There's one more thing I've always wanted to do," I say with a wicked grin. His back is turned to me as he puts the finishing touches on our snowman.

"What's—" He inhales a sharp breath when a large ball of snow hits him on the back of the neck. Turning to face me slowly, I have a large mitten covering my mouth to hold in my laughter. "Ms. Stone, did you just hit me with a snowball?" Bending down in front of him, he begins to gather a ball of his own. "You realize this means war, right?"

"You'll have to catch me first!" I dart off in the other direction, cursing this heavy snowsuit and clunky boots of his. I don't make it far at all before Lincoln hits me right in the head, my curls that were previously curled to perfection now wet and flat. I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe, twisting and tossing another snowball in his direction as he closes in on me.

"You missed," he says with a chuckle, and with two more steps, he pushes me down into the snow right on my back, his body crashing down on top of mine. His sheer closeness and proximity take away the chattering of my teeth almost immediately. I don't understand how he can do this, how he can make me so warm and full of lust in a matter of seconds.

Pushing a strand of hair behind my ear, he says, "I thought you were the most beautiful naked and bare underneath me, but this image right here might just top it." He tugs on the beanie of his on my head, and I erupt into another fit of giggles. "You're perfect, Sienna."