Wattpad Original

46|Vows

Chapter Forty-Six: Vows

Lincoln

I couldn't tell which bellhop was outside my condo. It could have been Martin, who normally has the night shift, but I was too entranced by Sienna's ass to give them a second glance. My hands snake around her waist as we walk to the elevators, both of us laughing like two teenagers who just snuck out of the house for the first time.

"Lincoln, you are relentless." Sienna gasps for air from laughing so hard as I back her up against the elevator wall, my hands next to her head, blocking her in.

"You let me get a taste of you again," I tell her. "Do you honestly think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you now?"

She peeks up at me with a challenging stare when the doors to his condo open. "What are you waiting for then, Lincoln?"

Oh, she has no idea what she's in for.

I pick her up into my arms, her legs around my waist as I carry her to my bedroom. Fucking in the bathroom and the car wasn't enough for me. In both of those places I had to have somewhat of my guard up, but here, in my room, I can be completely lethal. I can unleash the beast that's been trapped for too long. Far too long.

Muggles interrupts us in our path. I trip over him, cursing when I almost fall with Sienna in my arms. We forgot to feed him before we left, and he does not do well without food. The tabby cat brushes up against my pant leg, causing me to let out a groan. "Give us a few minutes, man. You'll be fed soon." I kick the door shut behind me and set her on her feet, my cock standing on attention when it sees her leather miniskirt hiked up above her waist, her pussy bare and throbbing after I ripped her thong off in the car.

I slowly begin to unbutton my shirt for her, and her greedy eyes follow every fluid motion. "Strip," I tell her, and just from that one simple command, her thighs clench together.

Her clothing is removed piece by piece until she's naked, and I lick my lips at the meal that's standing right in front of me. I haven't seen her body in too long, and now that it's here, ready and willing for me to fully devour, I don't know where I want to start first.

I should know better than to underestimate her. She's in control of all things, so it's unsurprising when she relaxes on my bed and spreads her legs wide, propping herself up on her elbows. "I want to watch you strip now," she says, her sultry voice shooting a wave of pleasure straight to the tip of my cock. "Take off your pants."

God, I don't know what turns me on more. Before Sienna, I was always in control with any sexual partner I had. I fucked them until they couldn't stand and that would be the end of it, but now, with Sienna, I'm learning that taking the backseat is better. Following her commands and fighting for this level of dominance we both crave is hot as hell. My blood is pulsing and hot as I kick my pants off and await my next task.

She eyes my cock as it twitches from its desperate need to be touched by her, my teeth biting my bottom lip so hard that I fear it might draw blood.

"Do you like when I suck your cock?" she asks.

I gulp, and her eyes move to my throat, smiling from the reaction. She gets off the bed and takes two long strides to stand in front of me and sinks to her knees. I mutter a string of cuss words when she grasps my length, batting her eyelashes up at me like my innocent, dirty fucking girl loves to do. I've come to this image plenty of times in the shower, my hand stroking my cock until I'd shoot out thick ropes of come all over the tiled floor.

Pre-cum is spilling out of my tip, and I throw my head back when she darts her tongue out to lap it up. "Oh, Sienna," I plead. My voice is raspy, desperation laced within my tone.