Wattpad Original

17|Gravity

Chapter Seventeen: Gravity

Lincoln

I'm panting heavily as I try to calm down from my high, glancing over at Sienna for the third time since she rolled off of me. We both haven't moved from our positions on the bed, and I don't even think we're concerned about it being a Tuesday morning. We're both late. We should be at work. For the first time though, I truly don't care. I don't think she does either.

Sienna's brown hair is standing up in different places, her cheeks flushed and her eyes the brightest brown I've ever seen. Her naked body is sprawled out on the comforter, and damn. She's fine as hell.

"We should get some breakfast," I say with a smile, rolling onto my side. I can't help but tug her body closer to mine, running my fingertips up and down her back.

She glances at the alarm clock sitting on her nightstand. "Don't you have to get to work?"

"Don't you?"

She shrugs. "I just think...after last night...I'm going to take the day off. Take a mental health day or something. I could use it."

"And what do you plan to do on your day off, Sienna?"

This should be the part where I get up and get dressed. We aren't dating. I shouldn't still be lounging in her bed, but I can't keep my eyes off of her. After the sex we just had...I don't ever want to leave her bed.

Her eyes become alive with humor. "I could think of a lot of things," she replies smugly, "but I need breakfast first."

She stands up from the bed and throws a t-shirt on from her dresser. It grazes just above her knees, and a part of me wants to know if it was Reed's, but I refrain from asking.

"Do you want to stay and eat?" she asks.

God, I should walk out the door, I shouldn't stay any longer. If I do, I'm going to be in deep shit. Sienna is addicting, and the more I spend time with her, the more...

She smiles, and fuck it, I nod my head and pull my briefs back on from yesterday, following her out into the kitchen. I am famished from her incredible way of waking me up this morning, so I could eat.

Muggles is making circles in front of his food dish as Sienna leans down to fill it up. I check out her ass and contemplate putting her on the island in front of us, but I'm not sure what she's comfortable with. I don't want to scare her. I need to figure out her limitations first if we'll be having casual sex like this.

She pulls out eggs, bacon, and sausage from the fridge and lays them out in front of her, grabbing a mixing bowl from the cupboard below. "Do you like your eggs scrambled?"

"Sure," I tell her, "can I help?"

"Uh, yeah...thanks. Just whisk four eggs into that mixing bowl." She places the whisk on the counter beside me, so I get to work while she grabs two frying pans and puts them on the stove.

I haven't cooked in a hell of a long time, and it's noticeable. I get a shell into the bowl, cursing as I try to get it out with my finger.

"Here," she says, placing a gallon of milk beside me. I eye the milk, then the eggs, and it must be obvious that I'm confused because she adds, "you're supposed to mix some in with the eggs."

"For what?"

She smiles at how novice I seem to be at cooking. "It makes them fluffier."

"Ah," I reply sarcastically as if a light just went off, "fluffier. Why didn't I think of that?"