Wattpad Original

64|Control

Lincoln

Upon returning to our hotel, Sienna gave me hints about her evident desire. From the way she glided her fingertips down my arm as she held my elbow, escorting her inside, to the sharp intake of air she took between her lips when the elevator doors closed, leaving us alone. Immediately, my mind strayed to when I took her to visit Nash Hotels for the first time and took her against that elevator wall. My body was itching to do the same, but I couldn't. Not here. Not when there was a chance we'd get caught. If that were to happen, pictures would surface online, and we'd be back on Travis's radar.

Fucking Travis.

I need to find him, and I will. I'll sit down tomorrow with my laptop and do some more investigating. Perhaps his parents have more to reveal about his whereabouts. Maybe an interrogation would be necessary for them.

Shaking my head, I clear my thoughts when the doors open to our penthouse on the top floor. I'm thinking like a cop, and I shouldn't be. I gave up the possibility of that career a long time ago. If I were to do an interrogation, it'd be illegal—an interrogation that came about not by showing a badge but with much more force involved.

Sienna strides to the middle of the room, glancing over her shoulder to arch a brow at me. "Can you unzip this dress?" She asks.

I could barely zip it earlier this afternoon before we left without wanting to tackle her right on the mattress. The lavender sundress hugs her figure perfectly, exposing her long, slender legs. Her skin is glowing and radiant, and a sigh of relief escapes me at the realization that I no longer have to stop myself from saying the sentence I've been dying to for so long. "I love you," I say, approaching her from behind. Just being this close to her is agonizing. A hum of electricity buzzes between the tiny space between us, so as soon as I unzip the dress and it falls around her ankles, I press myself against her, moving her caramel-colored hair to one side.

A nude slip was underneath the dress, and my fingers brush across the silky material. Suddenly, my clothes feel too tight. I'm hot, and it has nothing to do with the temperature in the room and all to do with the intoxicating woman standing before me.

"I love you too," she whispers, exposing the curve of her neck. Like a moth to a flame, my lips meet her skin. I suck gently, careful not to leave a hickey, and I'm more than satisfied to hear her familiar, soft moans.

All of this is so new to me. Before Sienna, I slept with a new woman almost every week. They were all different, never the same, and, for the most part, I enjoyed it. Switching it up was good because I wasn't stagnant. I wasn't stuck in the same place, reliving the same memories that continued to haunt me. Changing my partners was a way for me not to open up and ignore the changes around me that I couldn't control. With my sex partners? I could control that. I could control who I slept with, so I clung to it every chance I got as a means to escape facing reality.

But with Sienna...

I didn't even see her coming. She came out of nowhere and flipped my world upside down. She forced me out of my comfort zone because I wanted to improve for her. I wanted to give her everything she deserved, and doing so gave me more gratification than picking a new girl every week. Right now, hearing the same moans from the same woman I'm in love with makes all of the pain and haunting memories worth it. I'll gladly work through my demons if it means I'll get to keep her and continue hearing these sinful, utterly enchanting sounds.

Pushing the straps of her slip down her shoulders, her chest rises and falls quickly in anticipation of what I'll do next. "How do you want me, Sienna?" I whisper into her ear.