Wattpad Original

22|Praise

Chapter Twenty-Two: Praise

Lincoln

I slide into the car next to Sienna, and when Robert starts to pull off, I waste no time rolling up the divider between us. I'm not sure how soundproof it is, but for Robert's sake, I hope fully.

"You did it," I say with a grin and move closer toward her so that I'm hovering right above those full, pink lips. "Can I kiss you now?"

She nods, her chest rising and falling quickly as I glance down at her body. I dip my head down to her neck and whisper, "Here?"

"Y-yes," she stutters.

I kiss her once, gently, loving the feeling of that soft skin against my lips. My body is on fire for her, but as much as I want to let loose, as much as I want to take this anger out, I want her to be comfortable, and I'm not going to do anything without her permission.

"I can't believe you won her over," I mutter lowly into her neck, kissing gently again. "What a good girl, Sienna."

She moans then, a smile forming on my face. "Oh, you like praise?"

Her legs are already parted underneath me, waiting for me to take charge. It's such an odd feeling knowing that I'm not sure if I can take charge. I don't want to do something that will put her off. I don't want to scare her.

"Yes," she pants. "Oh, Lincoln, please."

My cock is straining against my jeans, begging for release. It seems we both have been counting down the seconds for this car ride. Bending down to her ear I whisper, "Let me know if I do anything that triggers you, you hear me? One word and I'll stop immediately. You can trust me, Sienna, and I need you to know that. I'll keep saying it until you believe it."

She pulls away to look me directly in the eyes, and then she grasps my cheeks, running both thumbs across them before she gently brings her lips to mine. This kiss is slow, nothing like the one we shared before, and my heart fucking explodes in my chest when she slips her tongue in and brings me closer. My body is pressed up against hers as she tugs her fingers up to run through my hair, messing it up completely.

I've never felt like this during a kiss. I've never had my heart hammer like I can't keep control of it. Never have I felt a jolt of electricity in my lower stomach. I need more of her, all of her, so I speed the kiss up, making it more intense, and soon we're breathing heavily through our noses, unable to come up for air even if we wanted to.

My kisses are sloppy and fast now, tugging her skirt up to sit above her belly button, exposing a pink lace thong. We're both tall, but Sienna shifts her body and sprawls those long legs out for me as I sink to my knees on the floor of the car and kiss across her stomach, right above the lace of the thong. I roll my tongue and suck gently, giving her a small hickey right above her hip bone. She thrusts her hips up in an effort to meet my mouth, causing me to laugh. "Impatient," I say, but as soon as I glance at her pussy, which is fucking soaked, I groan and run my fingers across the wet spot on the thong.

"My dirty girl," I grunt, pausing at the use of my language. I glance up at her to make sure she's not weirded out, but she just seems to want more, an exposed breast popped out from her bra cup, her fingers circling her nipple.

Oh, hell.

I push the thong to the side, her glistening, soaking-wet pussy ready and waiting for me. I waste no time, unable to hold myself back as I latch my tongue onto her, loving the way she instantly screams my name.

My tongue catches all of her juices that are already there. I run my tongue from her clit down to her ass, then back up, stopping to slip my tongue inside to tease her, then back to her clit to flick my tongue against it.