Wattpad độc quyền

36|Try

Chapter Thirty-Six: Try

Sienna

Lincoln has never made me feel so safe or cared for as he has tonight. He's the first man to ever truly listen to me. Foreign places, weapons, my anxiety, he's never once made me doubt his intentions. I don't want to spend tonight with anyone but him.

I'm still laughing as Lincoln carries me into the bedroom of his hotel room. The building is in a prime location, with a skyline view of downtown Los Angeles right outside the window. Twinkling lights shine in the distance, and although it's not Venice, this will do.

He sets me down on my back gently on the comforter, and I let myself stare at him in awe as he reaches up behind his head to pull the cashmere sweater off, leaving him in just a pair of blue jeans. The lights from the city cast shadows along his tattooed skin, only a few inches that aren't covered, and he keeps his eyes locked on mine while he begins to take off his belt. My mouth is watering at the sight. From the v-lines indented in his muscles just above the jeans, to his sharp jawline...his black as midnight hair, piercing blue eyes... I'm in awe. Utter awe.

How did I get so lucky? I spent so long thinking that I'd never be happy again. I thought this thing between us would just be fucking and then we'd fizzle out and that would have been the end of it, but this is so much more than just a fling. This is way more than I bargained for.

I've fallen in love with Lincoln Nash.

"Look at how fucking stunning you are," he says as his eyes rake down my naked body. I don't even know when my trench coat came off, but that's the least of my concerns at the moment. Lincoln opened up about his past to me tonight, something I know was extremely hard for him, and despite how scared it makes me, I want to try for him, too. I want to get over my fear.

Reaching my hand out, I tug him back down on the bed with me, his body completely on top of mine. My heart is hammering in my chest, the panic seeping in, but I force myself to breathe in deeply to inhale the scent of him. That rustic, woodsy familiar scent. This is Lincoln. Not Travis. I can do this.

"Sienna..." Lincoln warns. He tries to shift off of me, but I wrap my hands around his neck to keep him in place.

"I want to try," I reply shakily. "Please, Linc. Let me try. I want this."

"You're shaking."

"Because I'm nervous. I'm not scared of you. If it gets to be too much, I'll let you know, okay? I promise."

Lincoln shifts off of me to stand on his feet again, and for a second I think he's not going to try, but then I watch him pick up one of my legs, his lips meeting the inside of my ankle. He runs his tongue up my calf, eyes closed, relishing every second. My heart is pounding louder at the sight. "What are you doing?"

He chuckles deeply, the sound traveling directly to my core. "Sex is about pleasure, Sienna. I want you to enjoy this, and in order for that to happen, I need to make you less nervous."

"And how do you plan to do that?"

His tongue meets my knee now before it trails to the middle of my thigh. I squirm with anticipation beneath him, the feeling of his mouth a burning sensation on my skin. "I plan on worshiping you until you stop overthinking. Until you're begging me to be inside of you."

I close my eyes in bliss as he does the same to my other leg. I'm soaking wet already just from the feeling of his tongue and those dirty words, my nipples hard and erect when he bends down to take one into his mouth. His feet are still on the floor, his weight supported by his hands on the bed so that he's not fully on top of me yet. He swirls his tongue around it, flicking it just like a snake. Just like he always does. He's so damn talented that I'm already crying out in bliss, squirming and bucking my hips up to try and get an ounce of friction.