Wattpad Original

16|Good Morning

Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning

Sienna

When I wake up in the morning surrounded by warmth, I know immediately that Lincoln stayed. I feel his large arms wrapped tightly around me, my face nuzzled into his chest.

I blink my stinging eyes open from all my crying last night, smiling when I see him sleeping, his mouth slightly ajar, black hair going every which way.

Lincoln stayed with me last night, despite me being a total and utter bitch to him. I tried to end things, but who am I kidding? I have a beautiful man who makes me feel safe. He's not putting pressure on me, he's letting me be in control...so why do I keep pushing him away? This man deserves the world. This man...

I trail my eyes over the tattoos scanning his chest and arms. The serpent head stares back at me, fangs flaring, its body wrapped around and guarding some sort of coat of armor. I move the sheet down slightly to reveal the rest of it, only to have a cheesy grin fall onto my face.

Slytherin house.

He's a Harry Potter fan, too.

Dark clouds swarm around the serpentine, which flow onto the tops of his shoulders and down his right arm. I gulp as I scan how big his muscles are, and how protective he was of me last night. How caring he was when I woke up from my nightmare. He didn't have to do any of that, yet he did.

I can do this so long as he lets me be in control. As long as I have control, I can enjoy him as much as I want. This time, he deserves pleasure after what he did for me last night.

Kicking my plan into place, I nudge him awake. He stirs, but doesn't wake, so I nudge him a second time, hearing him let out a low grumble before his eyes slowly blink open to stare at me. I lift the blanket and crawl between his legs, running my fingers up his thigh all while raising a brow to see if he'll let me.

"Fuck yeah, baby," he pants, his voice hoarse and deep from just waking up.

I smile devilishly and slip his already hard cock out of his briefs, grabbing the thick shaft with my hand to stroke it. Moisture is already formed at the tip of him, so I flick my tongue across it to gather it before I take him in my mouth. His cock is so huge that I can't fit it all. I stroke the bottom half of his shaft as I suck on the top, a raspy moan emitting from him that makes my insides clutch with pleasure.

He thrusts gently into my mouth, no doubt testing to see how much I can handle after finding out the bit of my past from last night. Lincoln isn't the others, though. Deep down I know that, so I allow him to thrust deeper, knowing that if I want to stop, he'll listen.

He grips my head over the comforter and pumps in and out of my mouth, his loud, throaty moans making me sit up on all fours so I can take him deeper. I open my mouth wider, and with another thrust, he's fully inside my mouth now. I run my tongue up the sides, then pull back to suck on his tip. His hips buck up towards the sky, and then I stroke the bottom half of his shaft again, moving my hands up and down all while sucking on that sensitive spot.

The comforter gets thrown off of me, and I'm greeted with Lincoln's blazing blue eyes. I peek up at him innocently with his cock filling my mouth, and he lets out a loud breath.

Even with my mouth filled with him, it's not enough. I need more of him... I need...

Releasing him, I lean over to my nightstand and grab a box of condoms that have dust on it. I got this package about two months ago from Carmen to try and persuade me to get laid, and as Lincoln's eyes scan my face, I'm very glad she gave them to me.

I'm nervous though. I haven't had sex in eight years, yet here I am, about to fuck someone I've known for only two weeks.

Lincoln grabs my hand, seeming to read my mind. "We don't have to," he says. "Don't feel like you have to. What you were just doing was...more than fine."