Wattpad Original

26|Jealous

Chapter Twenty-Six: Jealous

Sienna

When I get to Lincoln's condo, It's almost ten at night. Packing took longer than I thought it would, but he insisted it wasn't too late, so I showed up anyway. I'm lingering in the foyer after I step off the elevator, and then he rounds the corner wearing just a pair of briefs with no shirt on.

My eyes scan down his toned body, my mouth watering at the sight, and when I move back up to meet his gaze, my lower stomach jolts with excitement. It's as if he has one thing on his mind right now as he continues to take long, powerful strides toward me, and when he's in my proximity, he picks me up so that my legs straddle his waist, crashing his lips against mine.

Well, I certainly didn't think we'd fuck this quickly, but I'm not going to complain.

I moan into his kiss as his hands squeeze my ass over the yoga pants I'm wearing, and then he kisses down my neck, then over the tops of my exposed breasts from my tank top. He's walking and kissing my body at the same time, panting heavily as his hands roam over every single inch of me.

"Definitely hooked on more than just The Bachelor," I gasp as my hands rake through his hair.

"I know," he groans. "Fuck. I'm not making it to the living room."

We're in his kitchen, and he sets me down roughly on top of the island, shoving random bills and clutter to the side. He lifts me up again with one hand, his other tearing my yoga pants and panties down, discarding them to the floor. I have no idea why he's being like this, but my heart is hammering in my chest from the anticipation of what he'll do.

"You're so god damn sexy, Sienna," he says as he stares at me. I strip my tank top and bra off, leaning back while supporting myself on my elbows and open up my legs to him, which earns another groan. My legs are already shaking because I know just how good he is at this. I came harder than I ever have in the back of his driver's car. "Tell me it's mine."

I narrow my eyes at his choice of words, wondering why he's asking me to say that, but, then again, I asked him to say the same thing in the car a few weeks ago, so who am I to judge?

"It's yours," I reply with a smug grin.

"No one else's?" He asks, and even though we both want to devour each other right now, I can still sense that he's nervous as he asks it. He really wants it to be his, and I don't know how I feel about that.

"I don't know," I say with a shrug, "maybe you'll have to prove why it should be yours." I open my legs wider to him, and those eyes turn that ocean blue before he tugs me closer so that my ass is on the edge of the island. He gets down on his knees right in front of me, and just the sight makes me moan.

"Challenge accepted," he pants and drops me right onto his face. My ass is hanging off the edge of the counter completely now, my legs around his shoulders as I support most of my weight with my elbows. The feeling of his tongue knocks the wind out of me, a chortled scream erupting before I can stop it as I throw my head back.

He has no choice but to be suffocated by my pussy in this position, but it doesn't seem to phase him one bit. He squeezes my ass and shoves me further onto him, his tongue circling my clit, and flicks his tongue just like a snake.

Maybe that's why he got that tattoo in the first place.

"Oh, Linc—" I moan when he dips his tongue inside of me. "Oh my god, yes, baby, don't stop."

He moans harder than I've ever heard him, and I realize that's the first time I've used that nickname for him. His eyes are locked on mine when I lift my head up, and then I watch as he takes his cock out of his briefs and begins to stroke it, never coming up for air.