𝐓𝐞𝐧

s2, ep14: Crying Wolf

❝they don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love yous❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

All four girls had been woken up that morning by Elena's phone ringing and, after listening Elena and Stefan's sappy lovers conversation, Bonnie, Caroline and Juliette all realised they weren't getting back to sleep. After getting dressed the three girls headed to the Mystic Grill.

"Okay, so, tell us about this big witchy plan you've been cooking up." Caroline told Bonnie after they finally ordered some drinks.

Bonnie nodded. "We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's been up to." She reminded the two girls.

"That we don't," Juliette sighed. She had hoped that Elijah would give her some sort of clue but she had gotten nothing. "Not even me, annoyingly."

"So I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows," Bonnie finished as a waiter came with their drinks.

Caroline and Juliette looked at each other. "And he's not gonna tell you anything," Caroline said.

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice," Bonnie replied with a smile.

Juliette laughed. "Bonnie Bennett. I think my attitude's rubbing off on you," She smirked and Bonnie laughed. It seemed as though Caroline went to answer but then saw Matt behind Bonnie. "Uh oh, ex-boyfriend alert." Caroline hit her arm as Juliette's phone began to ring. "It's Damon, I gotta go, see you guys later."

Juliette walked out of the grill and answered the phone. "Hey what's up?" She asked.

"How do you feel about attending a historical tea party with me today?" He asked her, even though it was clear she wasn't going to have a choice.

"Why would I do that?" She argued.

"Because, I think it's time your brother and I officially met."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette met Damon outside of the Lockwood house. "Remind me why we're doing this again?" She asked him as she linked him and they walked in the house.

"Because I need information on your brother and Stefan and Elena have abandoned us all to go on their lovers getaway," Damon muttered quietly and Juliette nodded.

Jenna walked up to them when they finally got inside. "Damon, Juliette what are you guys doing here?" She asked them. Andie, the news reporter, then walked up behind them and she kissed Damon.

Juliette stood next to Jenna very confused. "Oh, wow, uh. I didn't see that coming," She said to Jenna who had raised eyebrows.

"Neither did I," The strawberry blonde muttered.

"Thanks for introducing us Jenna," Damon said.

Andie turned to Juliette. "I'm Andie, and you are...?"

"Oh, I'm Juliette," She said in the nicest voice possible and shook Andie's hand.

Andie furrowed her eyebrows. "Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" She asked Juliette.

"I'm flattered." Juliette replied but Damon took the drink out of her hands. "I hate you." The two vampires left Jenna and Andie when they spotted Elijah talking to Carol, so they walked over.

"Damon, what a surprise!" Carol exclaimed. "It's good to see you Juliette." Juliette smiled but didn't say anything and, so no trouble was caused, she stood in-between Elijah and Damon as the four spoke.

"Carol, hi," Damon greeted her. "Don't be grumpy Juliette, be nice."

Juliette subtly elbowed him but he didn't let the pain show even though she elbowed him quite hard. "It's good to see you too Carol," She said with the fakest smile you've ever seen.

"Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore and Juliette Mikaels," Carol said to Elijah. "Damon's family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families and Juliette who only moved her from England about a year and a half ago actually."

"Such a pleasure to meet you." Damon said as he looked Elijah in the eye. Juliette was trying her best not to burst out laughing.

"No, the pleasure's mine," Elijah replied. "And you to Juliette." The girl just smiled and nodded.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

When no one was looking, the three vampires had slipped away in a separate room to talk. Juliette finally managed to let out the laugh she had been holding in.

"Where is Elena?" Elijah questioned, not bothered with his sisters antics.

"With Stefan." Damon said. "They're laying low, we had a bit of a werewolf problem."

"Oh yeah, I heard about that," Elijah replied casually. Juliette sat down on the couch to keep out of their conversation.

"I'm sure you did, since it was your witch who saved the day," Damon announced.

"You are welcome." Elijah smirked.

"Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here, why both of you are here." Damon said, leaning against the desk.

"Is there a problem with me being here?" Juliette asked him but he didn't answer. "I didn't think so."

"Why don't you just stay focused on keeping Elena safe and leave the rest to me." Elijah told him and began to walk out but Damon stopped him.

"Not good enough." Damon growled. Elijah grabbed him by his throat and pushed him against the wall. Damon tried grabbing Elijah's throat but Elijah easily peeled his hand off. "Jules, a little help?"

"Nah, I'm good here." She told him.

"You young vampires. You're so arrogant," Elijah muttered. "How dare you come in here and challenge me? With my sister in the room as well?"

"You can't kill me man, it's not part of the deal," Damon choked out. Juliette got bored and shoved a pencil in Damon's throat, causing him to cry out in pain as Elijah let him go.

"We're originals, Damon. Show a little respect," Juliette said and walked out with her brother, leaving a bloody Damon in pain.

It seemed every young vampire seemed to be getting arrogant these days.