𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

s3, ep4: Disturbing Behaviour

❝the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. why? cause she's dead!❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette sighed as she drank her fifth glass of champagne. They were currently shopping for Rebekah's new clothes, considering she couldn't walk round in a flapper dress and Juliette was getting bored.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah complained again.

"There's not," Klaus, Juliette and Aaron all said at the same time. Rebekah walked out from behind the curtain.

"So, women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah snarled and Juliette just looked at her. Juliette then kicked Nik in the shin when he nodded. "Why can't Juliette take me shopping? She has good style!"

Juliette groaned. "I don't do my own shopping. I compel designers to make clothes for me, and they're all the way in New York," She explained. "And we're not going to New York."

Rebekah looked between them all. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"Bex, you wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Aaron remarked. Juliette slapped him on the back of the head.

Rebekah continued complaining. "And what is this music? This music sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music," Stefan intervened.

"people dance to this?"

"Believe me, there's better music out there," Juliette added.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked impatiently.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying. One thing: your necklace. And you lost it," Klaus reminded her in frustration.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years," She retaliated.

"So it's missing," Aaron added. Rebekah snarled him.

Rebekah turned to Stefan. "So, what do you think?" She asked about the dress. She ignored Juliette's judging looks.

"I like it," Stefan lied through his teeth. Rebekah looked at him. "What? I said I liked it."

She walked back to the fitting rooms. "I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," She called out.

Aaron threw his head back and groaned. "Thanks mate, really good work."

"Klaus was the one to pull the dagger out of her," Stefan placed the blame.

"Yeah. Not his best moment," Juliette drawled.

"I heard that," Rebekah called from behind the curtain. 

Stefan stood up. "All right. I'm gonna get some fresh air." He told them and he walked off.

Juliette sighed. "Alright, I'm tired of this. Rebekah, I have some spare clothes in the car. You can borrow those until we can get you some suitable ones of your own," She called out.

"Thank you!"

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Stefan finally walked into the bar as the four originals were waiting for gloria to find the necklace. Rebekah had chosen to wear Juliette's black crop top, grey denim shorts with a checkered flannel.