𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

s3, ep5: The Reckoning

❝cause you can find me in the space between where two worlds come to meet❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"And so he lives," Juliette commented as Stefan woke up for the millionth time. They were sat in the back of a truck just outside the Mystic Falls high school while Klaus was inside with Aaron looking for Elena.

"What happened?" Stefan asked in confusion.

"You took a beating," Rebekah answered. "My brothers been breaking your neck. Quite the temper."

Stefan used the side of the truck to pull himself back up.  "Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" He questioned.

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding," She told him, and then looked at Juliette. "What you've both been hiding."

Stefan shook his head. "We haven't been hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to," He lied.

"No. Nik found out that we just forgot to mention that Elena's still alive." Juliette corrected him with a roll of her eyes.

Stefan gave in and began pacing inside the truck. "Where is Klaus now?" He asked the girls.

'With any luck, he and Aaron are ripping that cows bloody head off." Rebekah snapped, uncrossing her arms and standing up straight. Stefan caught the blonde by surprise and flew her onto the concrete floor.

"Where is she?" He demanded to know as Juliette jumped out of the truck casually.

"You really do love her, don't you?" Rebekah asked rhetorically. "Consider me jealous." She then stabbed him with a pipe causing him to double over in pain.

As Rebekah began to walk towards the school doors, he tried to run at her so Juliette quickly snapped his neck and threw him to the floor. "You're welcome." She told Rebekah who scoffed and walked inside.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette's heels clicked against the floors of the high school as she walked through the empty corridors. Where is everyone? She kept asking herself. It was senior prank night, so where were all the seniors?

Juliette had split off from Rebekah, the blonde was really getting on her nerves. It was when she entered the gym did she see Klaus, Aaron and Elena.

"Finally! I was beginning to think you all left," Juliette said. She looked at Chad and Dana. "What the hell are they doing here? And why does Dana have her leg up?"

"If Dana drops her leg then chad beats her to death." Aaron stated as if it was normal. "Also, Nik doesn't wanna talk to you because you knew Elena was alive."

Juliette looked at her big brother and scoffed. "Oh, get over yourself."

"You knew she was alive? Why my hybrids weren't working?!" He yelled. 

Juliette rolled her eyes but stayed calm. "I found it quite funny, if i'm being honest." Klaus just rolled his eyes and stopped talking so Juliette smiled at Elena who smiled back sadly.

A few moments of silence went by. "Wheres Stefan?" Elena finally asked. "What did you do to him?"

Nik crossed his arms over his chest. "Stefan's on a time out."

Suddenly the gym doors opened and Bonnie and Matt walked through. "Bonnie get out of here!" Elena shouted but she was too late. Aaron rushed over to Bonnie.