𝐓𝐰𝐨

s3, ep2: The Hybrid

❝you believe god is a woman❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Ray's pack was in the mountains. Of all the places, it had to be there, Klaus, Juliette and Stefan, who was carrying Ray, were now currently walking up said mountains.

"Are you okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked Stefan who huffed. Juliette was walking a bit behind the boys so she didn't have to talk to them.

"I'm fine," He grumbled. Juliette rolled her eyes.

"You sure about that?" Klaus questioned him. "We've been walking for quite some time now. Do you need some water, or a little sit-down?"

"Bloody hell, Nik. Leave him alone. He knows you could care less about him," Juliette piped up.

Klaus turned to her. "What's got your knickers in a twist?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" She shot back, ignoring him.

"You know, I get that we're, uh, stuck together," Stefan began. "But if we could just skip the chit-chat, it'd be great." Juliette laughed.

"So much brooding, your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend," Klaus stated.

"Maybe it's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer," Stefan replied.

"Amen to that," Juliette spoke.

Klaus pointed at her. "You're supposed to be on my side here." He said.

"Please, I'm on no one's side but my own." She retaliated.

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Thanks to our pal, Ray. We've found ourselves a pack." they walked out of the trees and saw multiple werewolves with tents and other equipment, getting ready for the full moon.

All of them looked in confusion as three strangers walked into their camp-site. Stefan dropped Ray on the floor.

"Ray! Oh my god," A girl shouted and ran over to him. "What's going on?" She looked to Stefan. "Who are you?"

Klaus walked forward. "The important question is, who are we?" he intervened, gesturing to himself and Juliette who stood by his side.

"Forgive the intrusion," Juliette said. "I'm Juliette and this is Klaus."

The girl stood up and backed up slowly. "You're the Hybrids," She stated, eyes darting between the two.

"You've heard of us," Juliette smirked, realising word had gotten around. 

"Fantastic."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

The three had made themselves comfortable in the camp-site, but none of the other werewolves had spoken a single word. They were all waiting for Ray to wake up.

"It's fascinating, actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon. A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun," Klaus said and Juliette rolled her eyes. "A true hybrid."

"Ignore him," Juliette told them with a sigh. "His ego's bigger than his dick."

Ray suddenly gasped awake before Klaus could have a go at his sister. "Excellent timing, Ray," He told him. "very dramatic."

"What's happening to me?" Ray gasped.

The two originals looked at Stefan who stood up. "Are any of you human?" He asked everyone. "Your friend here, needs human blood to complete his transition into a vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."