𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

s2, ep22: As I lay dying

❝to kiss in cars and downtown bars was all we needed, you drew stars around my scars and now I'm bleeding❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette groaned as she opened her eyes and felt the leaves beneath her. Her eyes widened when she realised she was naked, so she quickly scrambled behind a tree. She had to admit, being a wolf was amazing, she had never felt anything like it.

Not that she'd ever admit it to Klaus of course.

"You've been busy," She heard Elijah's voice speaking Klaus from the other side of the tree. Angelina came over and threw Juliette some clothes which she quickly pulled on.

"That was amazing," Nik breathed out as the two girls walked over. Juliette laughed when she saw the look of awe on his face. 

She ignored him and instead hit him over the head. "You bastard! Did you know that was going to happen?" She asked him in fury.

Klaus sighed in frustration. "No, I didn't, Juliette. Calm down," He told her.

Juliette just rolled her eyes. "How long has it been?" She asked.

"Almost two days," Angelina told them from where she was leaning against a tree. "The full moon came and went, yet you two stayed wolves."

The two hybrids looked at each other. "We can change at will then," Klaus stated. "That's good to know. I remember, every single kill."

Juliette's eyes widened. "What? Who the hell did you kill?" She asked in disbelief. "I didn't see anybody!"

Klaus rolled his eyes. "That's because I made sure you stayed away from everyone," He said but she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Angelina and I have been cleaning up your mess," Elijah said.

Juliette chuckled and sighed, "Just like old times." Angelina hit her on the arm.

"You've had your fun, Niklaus," Angelina piped up. "But I believe you and Elijah had a bargain."

"That's right," Klaus confirmed.

"What bargain?" Juliette asked.

"To give the family back, to be reunited with them." Angelina turned and said.

Klaus chuckled. "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me."

"Yeah, you'll get over it," Juliette remarked.

"I could have," Elijah stated. "But I didn't."

"Now no one can. Not even you," Klaus said, shrugging on his jacket. "Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven."

"Where are they?" Elijah asked calmly.

Klaus patted his arm. "You need to lighten up," He smiled. "I'll bring you to them soon enough."

They all watched as he walked away.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Angelina had left, being called away on business. Juliette was now on her way to the Gilbert house, and was rehearsing what to say. She knocked on the door and it was Elena who opened it.

"Juliette?" She said in surprise.

"Can I come in?" Juliette asked politely. Elena nodded. "Okay, so, I've been thinking about what to say on the way over here and I realised that there's not much you can say when someones relatives die except that I am so, so sorry. About John who, quite literally, gave his life for you, and Jenna- oh god Jenna. If I'd have known he was using her, I would've stopped the whole thing. I had no idea that I was going to turn, either."