0

The strawhats had just left Wano. They were seeing their new bounties and having a great peaceful day or as peaceful a day gets with strawhats when they were caught in a huge whirlpool(?) that came out of nowhere such that their navigator who can predict weather and sea currents was caught off guard by it and it's intensity.

"Where did this whirlpool come from? There was no sign of it?", Nami.

She started giving orders to the crew to handle the ship. But no matter what they tried, they were not able to get out of the tornado or ride it even with the help of a Jimbe.

All the devil fruit eaters were getting more and more weakened due to seawater and were not able to help with the ship.

"Are we gonna die!??", Usopp while being scared.

"I don't wanna die!!", Chopper said while crying and hugging Zoro who was trying to calm the poor reindeer.

Luffy would have laughed if not for the sea water making him weak and exhausted.

"Do you think we will be separated here like 2 years ago? Because no matter what I don't think this is a natural phenomenon.", Robin said.

"Don't say that!", Nami and Usopp.

"Robin Chwan is right. It doesn't look like natural phenomenon and we can't find a person while being here... and even with observation haki, I can't find any person nearby. What about you Usopp? Do you see anyone?"

Usopp tried concentrating and trying to see like he did in Dressrosa but couldn't see anyone. "No one as far as I can see." He replied.

"Whoever they are they either are planning to kill us or separate us.. and I know we won't get killed so easily like this. So it does look like we will be separated.", Zoro.

The weakling trio started panicking and crying at this.

Jimbe wasn't part of the separation but he knew what had happened and could understand the feeling of why all the strawhats looked like they were abouy to lose each other

The elder members tried to calm the younger ones down but were also worried about what was gonna happen..

Everyone looked at Luffy to know what to do if they did get separated..

Luffy, "If we get separated, we meet up again. What other thing is there to do?"

He said it with so certainty that the crew almost smiled after all they knew there was no other option. But that what not they were expecting in answer. But also what they were expecting from their captain.
Zoro, Sanji, Jimbe and Robin smiled, while Brook laughed in Yohohoho and Franky yelled a Superrrr!. Nami hit Luffy on the head. While Usopp and Chopper just hugged each other scared of Nami and the situation.

Jimbe," It will be difficult to know where we will endup in case we did get separated."

"That's true. We need to come up with a place to meet up at. Yohohoho", Brook.

After some thinking, Nami said,"So how about this, if we are still in New world let's meet at Dressrosa, if we are in Paradise or in the Blues let's meet at Sakura Kingdom. Lets try to meet up within 3 weeks. And if needed to improvise please improvise."

To which everyone agreed. Chopper was happy that he might get to meet Doctorine.
The members looked at the youngest and were smiling to see him happy.

"What about Sunny?", Franky asked and continued, "I am sure she will be ok as the wood used won't break easily. But its possible since there won't be anyone guarding and as it is our ship, she might get attacked."

"Of course Sunny is nakama we won't leave her alone, we will find her.", Luffy.

To which everyone nodded. Sunny is not only their nakama but also their home afterall.

"We need to find Sunny as quick as possible. Franky and Jimbe you are the only people who can try finding Sunny as Franky can fly and Jimbe can swim and communicate with fishes.", Robin.

"But everyone if on your way to any island you should keep an eye to see if you can find Sunny. If someone find it then bring it to the island.", Nami

"Or we can use the Vivre card.", Luffy dumbly but smartly added.

Everyone looked at Luffy in surprise. They had totally forgotten about the vivre card.

"Luffy where is your Vivre card?"Nami asked knowing he had lost it..

"I had lost it when I had drown when we reached Wano." Luffy said to which he received a punch from Nami.

"I had found it shitty captain and it's locked in the room." Sanji said.

"Ok.. Everyone has a piece of vivre card right?" Robin.

"I don't have it." Luffy and Jimbe said.

Zoro who had a bit big piece vivre card tore in three parts and gave them to Luffy and Jimbe.

"Now that everyone has one we can try finding Sunny easily. Then to.. move in the direction of islands we have decided if Sunny is in opposite direction because we won't know how far Sunny will be." Nami.

"Ssuuperrr." Franky, Brook Yohohohoed(?)... Luffy Shishishishied(?), Chopper, Usopp and Zoro nodded..
While Jimbe and Robin smiled and... Sanji,"Hai Nami Swan."
"Shut up swirly brows.."
"What did you say marimo?"

Before the fight could progressed Jimbe stood between them and asked,"How will we contact each other? We need to make sure everyone is alright."

"That will be difficult. But we can contact each other if someone find Sunny first.", Sanji

"Sanji is right. We can try contacting Sunny and whoever finds Sunny will be able to contact us remaining ones. We all know Sunny's DenDen number, right? " Nami asked.

To which all nodded and Luffy looked away. To which they all sighed. Nami asked for the vivre card from Luffy and wrote the DenDen number on the vivre card.

As Nami gave the Vivre card back to Luffy, the force(?) of whirlpool increased and the strawhats lost consciousness.

All the Strawhats woke up with the same thought running in their mind. Damn I feel really weak.

A/N:- Current Ages
Luffy - 19
Zoro - 21
Usopp - 19
Sanji - 21
Nami - 20
Chopper - 17
Robin - 30
Franky - 36
Brook - 90
Jimbe - 46