28

A/N:-
("This will be characters talking")

3rd Person:-
"Let me introduce them to you.." Robin said with a smile.. and for some reason the Hearts didn't wanna know who the others were..

"The green haired is Roronoa Zoro. He is swordsman." Zoro just nodded..

"The blonde with handcuffs is Sabo. He recently ate Mera Mera No Mi. He is a runaway noble and adopted by Dragon San Full name given by Ace, Portgas D. Sabo."
Sabo who was now standing did a small bow when Robin finished his introduction.

"The other blonde is Sanji, a runaway prince of Vinsmoke." Sanji removed his smoke candy and didn't say anything since there was no girl in the group...

"The one hugging Law is Monkey D. Luffy, the one who will be the pirate king, is the user of Gumo Gumo No Mi and also the son of Revolutionary Dragon."

"Shishishishi Yo!" Luffy said still hugging Law..

The hearts of the hearts were gonna die with how the introduction was going.. 'what's with this group of people..? I suddenly don't wanna know who the last boy is...' They all thought.

"And last but not the least.. meet Gol D. Ace, son of pirate king Gol D. Roger.. and who ate Yami Yami No Mi."

At this the hearts of the hearts were ready to explode! And all had similar reaction of shock on their face..

Seeing this reaction Ace imitated Luffy and gave a full smile with "Yo! Nice to meet cha!"

This brought them out of their shock...

"What the hell is wrong with this group!?" Penguin shouted and the rest of hearts nodded.

"How the hell did you all even meet!?" Sachi.

"Shishishishi I met Zoro, Sanji and Robin when I set sail. And Ace was adopted by Grandpa and Sabo was Ace's friend. I can't wait for you all to meet my other friends!"

"No we don't want to!" Penguin and Sachi shouted.
"Of course Garp adopted the pirate King's son.." was muttered..

The strawhats just laughed.

"Now, let me introduce the other group.." Robin said and started introducing them.

"These are Penguin and Sachi. ("Hello!") The polar bear is Bepo. ("Hi!") He is a mink. ("I am sorry!" "Shishishishi Bepo is funny!" "I am sorry!" "Bepo no!") That is Trafalgar D Water Law, he ate Ope Ope No Mi which makes him a surgeon."

"Holy shit you are D too!?"Ace shouted.

"I am though I hide it. I am not sure how she knew though."

"Luffy here can see the future of D members that's why he was able to see yours and save me.." Rosinante.

"He can?" Law asks.

"That's makes sense. That's how he knew about Ace and of me and of us being brothers!"

"Hmm now that you say it. Yeah those dreams.. but to think they are only about D members.."

"Well he himself is D. And there is something that the ones bearing the moniker D have to do.. so it's probably that.." Rosinante.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Sanji asked.

"Well.. those bearing the initial D are said to  be natural enemies of the celestial dragons.."

"Oh.. how do you know that?" Ace.

"Before that let me introduce him... he is the father of these 4. ("I am not!" Was ignored by all.) Donquixote Rosinante an ex-marine and an ex-celestial Dragon.."