23

4 weeks later:-
The East Blue strawhats were waiting for Robin in their Tree house while Sabo and Ace had gone to do hunting.

It was already evening when Robin came..
"Robin!" "Robin Chan!" were shouted when Robin came in the tree house.

"My my looks like I was missed a lot fufufufu!"

"Of course! Robin chan!"
"Tch."

"What took you so long Robin?" Luffy asked sulking(?)

"Well.. I met Franky and Jimbe and collected the devil fruits.. Shanks had given Jimbe the book explaining devil fruits.. So I checked it as well.. and have brought it here.. then I went to meet Chopper since I hadn't seen him for a long time.. the only one I was unable to meet was Brook since he is now touring the Blues now."

"How are the others?" Zoro

"They are all good and enjoying themselves as well... but are eagerly and patiently waiting for the day when Luffy is gonna set sail. "

"Shishishishi. Robin do you think Brook will come here for his tour?"

"I don't know Luffy. Why don't you ask him when you call him? I am sure he will be happy to come and meet us." Robin said with a smile..

"I will!!"

"What were you all discussing before I came here?"

"Oh.. we were thinking if we should go to other blues because the pirates here left are the ones with which Luffy started his pirate career(?) last time and few here and there... We are also kind of getting bored here.. but.." Usopp

"But we don't want to leave others behind and go on adventures.. after all it's more fun with everyone together..." Sanji

"I see.. that's true.. but you might not have to make that decision right now... as I have brought the devil fruits. It's better for those that are going to eat it to train properly for a while with their powers before going out on an adventure.. otherwise.. it might be cause of their death. Fufufufu."Robin.

"Robin you are scary!" Usopp shouted.

"That's true one doesn't want to go in a fight with a weapon that can pull tricks which will end you.." Nami said as she looked at Usopp.

"Oi! Come on! It was one time thing!"

"I could have died! Couldn't have given the important instructions properly instead of the party ones!?"

"I am sorry!"

"Hmph. Anyways Robin can you show us the devil fruits and the book you brought?" Nami.

"Here.." Robin said as she removed the 2 devil fruits from her bag and kept them in front of the group.

"This one kinda looks like the one I ate." Luffy said pointing to Yami Yami No Mi.

"Really?" Zoro

"Yeah it was the same color, just the pattern on mine was circle.. but here it's.. some weird shape.. kinda looks like Mera Mera No Mi." Luffy said looking at both the devil fruits.

"Luffy what was your devil fruit? When I went through the book to check if the information was correct or not, I couldn't find yours in Paramecia type.."

"Shanks said it was Gumo Gumo No Mi." Luffy said shrugging...

"Let's check the book to find more about the devil fruits Robin brought and also find Luffy's.." Nami said as she put the in the middle of them and gave the fruits to Zeus to keep them safe from animals.

"Yes! Let's find mine first!"

"Since Robin chan has already checked the Paramecia one. So we should check the others first to see if we can find Luffy's fruit."