26

The Next day,
"We will be reaching the island in 2 hours... Before we reach there I think its better if I told you how the saving Law went..." Robin said as she entered the kitchen where Zoro and Luffy were currently seating near the table waiting for the lunch to be served by Sanji who was waiting for Robin to join them and having already given the food to Ace and Sabo.

Sanji served the food and said,"Let's eat first, otherwise shitty captain will inhale all the food."

"Tch. I can't disagree on that.."

While Robin and Luffy laughed.. Luffy after all has no sense of(?) embarrassment...

After finishing the lunch,
"So I will tell you guys now, since to save Torao we used Luffy's name... well not exactly but yeah.."

"You used Luffy's name? How?" Zoro.

"Moss for brains that's the reason Robin chan wanted to talk with so keep quiet and listen.."

"Shut up curly brows!"

"Ahem.. " Robin interrupted before a fight started.. She didn't wanna be the cause of the couple's fight right now..

"Anyways this is how it went..."

While Robin and Dragon were searching for any news about Yami Yami No Mi and Mera Mera No Mi, Robin came across the dealings that were about to happen related to Ope Ope No Mi. Robin then remembered having talked to Law about how he got his devil fruit... She informed Dragon about it and said that there was someone need to be saved... They didn't have much time, so there was a chance they would reach there late.. so Dragon called for Ivankov and Karasu. (Robin working with the Revolutionary is only known by Dragon and the main commanders(?).. they don't know the past future tho..)

They knew that if they need to save them from Doflamingo, they needed powerful people, sure the revolutionary army was strong but they weren't sure how much strong all the officers of Doflamingo were and how many will be present there... so they called Garp and told him to come to the island with his men and ship.. Garp told them that Tsuru was given the duty to go there... but will try and see if he can come there instead of Tsuru..

With the help of Karasu, the team was able to reach the island early as compared to how long it would have taken through ships... but they were still late when they saw that the thread cage was being undone..

They all reached the island and got down from Karasu while he went to search for the people..Robin asked him to 1st search for a dying person.. since she thought as Doflamingo was removing the cage, he might have already harmed Law's father.. the rest of the Revolutionary agreed with her..

Thankfully due to Karasu's devil fruit they were able to find him soon. Rosinante was seen breathing heavily almost losing consciousness. If it was another moment, Ivankov would have joked about his condition but he could see now was not the time so Ivankov quickly started to stabilize Rosinante.

"Who are... you guys..? and.. why are.. you.. helping.. me..?" Rosinante asked

"We are from Revolutionary Army. As for why we are helping you, we will tell you that after we have saved you.." Dragon

"Boy, I need you permission to use my healing abilities to save you.. but when I use it.. the person I am using it on will lose 10 years of life... because if you don't have will to live I won't be able to save you..."

"I..."

"There is someone, who is crying right now for you to be safe.. If you are not healed now, you will die.." Robin