4

Day 2
East Blue

Luffy:-
They were getting ready to set sail when Shanks came to Luffy.
"Luffy, I have been thinking about it... If you deserved the hat last time then you definitely deserve it now.." Shanks said as he put the strawhat on Luffy... "Take care of it and return it to me when you fulfill our promise of last time.."
Luffy cried while saying,"Yeah I will and I will definitely become .............. with my strong crew members. And return the strawhat to you." (A/N:- since Luffy's dream is unknown I have kept it blank...)
Shanks who now had his own tears said, "now I know why I gave the strawhat to you.. I know Luffy you will complete your dream. I will be waiting for it."

"Now let's set sail to get Luffy's 1st mate Roronoa Zoro." Shanks said..
And they set sail towards the Shimotsuki village to find Luffy's 1st mate.

"Luffy where will we find Zoro on the island? Do you know where he will be? Or we gotta search whole island?", Lucky Roo.

"He told me he used to train in a famous Dojo, so we can try finding him there. But he has a bad sense of direction so even if he was a part of Dojo it's possible he might have lost somewhere." Luffy finished while laughing.

"Dahahaha Luffy, you have some interesting member on your crew." Shanks said while laughing, while the rest of the crew just sweat dropped.

"Shishishishi. You should meet all of them. They all are interesting."

"Really? I would love to meet them all. Dahahaha "

Zoro:-
After waking up he knew he was not dreaming but actually in the past. So he decided to train while waiting for Luffy. He believed Luffy will somehow will be able to come to him.

Zoro decided he needed to eat and drink but since he was young no one was selling/giving him any sake..

After eating Zoro was thinking about going to train for a while again when he heard commotion from the dock. The people were  running away from the dock yelling "Pirates!" So he decided to check it out.. he was sure if it was some east blue pirate he can still beat them in a fight.

He saw a ship approaching the dock and on its figurehead was none other than his captain Luffy. He shouted," Luffy!!" with a smile on his face.

Luffy saw him and shouted," It's Zoro!" And Rocketed himself on Zoro. But Luffy didn't take the power of his rocket move and the power of Zoro in child's body which caused both of them to fly and hit a stand. While rocketing the hat on Luffy's head had dropped ok the ship which Shanks picked it up.

Luffy stood up and held an hand for Zoro which he held. "Sorry." Luffy said unapologetically. Zoro made a face at him but let him be. After all he was also happy to see his captain.

All the while Shanks was laughing and his crew was watching in amazement.

"Luffy where is your strawhat?", Zoro asked.

"It's on my hea... eh where did it go?"

And he looked around frantically and found the hat in Shanks's hand. "Shanks give my hat back."

"Oh.. so it's your hat now? But you are the one who dropped it after promising to take care of the hat."

"Shishishishi I forgot that this hat is big and Makino hasn't stitched a thread to it.."

"Here..." Shanks said handling the hat back to Luffy. "A promise is a promise after all."

Zoro looked at Shanks and saw he had both arms... and whispered said," looks like you managed to save Shanks's arm this time and also get your hat back."