27

The strawhats heard some sound outside the kitchen and so rushed to see what happened.. only to find Ace and Sabo om the floor with the kitchen..

"What are you doing Ace, Sabo? Shouldn't you be in the room?" Sanji.

"Well... we didn't feel as tired as we did before, and we got bored staying in the room, so we decided to come out of the room with the plates Sanji bought for us..." Sabo

"You don't feel that weak?" Zoro.

"It's possible. When I was under those sea cuffs, I had felt weak.. but by the end of it, I didn't feel as weak as I had felt at 1st. The body probably gets a bit immune to it? Like we can't use the devil fruits but even without that the body is strong, since Ace and Sabo already had a strong body, the sea cuffs just stop their use of the devil fruits and not really their strength.. Also though they ate the devil fruits.. I don't think their body has actually adopted to it yet.. so that's why they are able to roam..."

"Oh... I guess that's it. As expected of our Robin chan, so smart!" Sanji said twirling....

"But how did you both fall? You don't look so bad that you will fall..."

"Uh.. that we were trying to listen to you guys..." Sabo..

"Don't go telling them such things!!" Ace said as he smacked Sabo.

The strawhats laughed.

"You could have just come in.. no one would have minded.." Zoro

"Zoro is right."

"Oh.." the duo said.

"Anyways you guys apparently have a big brother who is gonna be a marine..."

"What!!? Gramps adopted one more kid!!? Where is he? We didn't meet him yet..?" Ace

"He did 3 years ago.. and since the boy agreed to be marine.. Garp probably didn't want him to meet you all and change his so he took your brother with him.."

"Oh my God hahahaha Garp's scared we are gonna change mind of his ward hahahaha.." Ace

"I mean he should be. No one here is gonna be marine.. so.. Also where..." Sabo

"Oi.. don't you all think Luffy is too quiet.. right now?" Sanji..

All five looked towards the said person and saw the smile which they knew means trouble...

They all looked to see if the island was in view but it wasn't. Whatever it was that Luffy was planning.. well.. not that he can plan.. didn't look or sound good..

"Shishishishi.. Ne Robin if we wore sea cuffs for long time do you think we could get used to it? And it won't be much of trouble later if we get caught?"

Oh.. it was as bad as they thought but still bad...

"Yeah! You should do that too!"

"We are already doing it already so you guys do it too!!"

"Fufufufu that sounds good Luffy. With us getting used to the sea cuffs..fufufufu I can't wait to see marines faces when they see the sea cuff not working on us as much they want.. we should convey this to Chopper and Brook as well... I will ask Usopp if he can gives us more sea cuffs. Ahh! Well I won't be able to get used to it much currently since i will be joining Crocodile soon.."

"Shishishishi let's do that! You can after you join with us!"

"Uh.. should we stop this?" Sanji.

"Nah.." Zoro.

"Tch. It's not like we can actually stop them..."

"Ya hoo! Look the island is near. I can't wait to see Torao!"