20

3 years later
"Aah this is getting boring just fighting with you guys!! And why are you 3 so much stronger than both of us!!", Ace

"Ace, just say you are bored of losing. Shishishishi" Luffy said with a finger in his nose...

"No! I am not!"

"I am also bored of just fighting with you guys!" Luffy.

"How about we go collecting bounties? We will also have lots of money by the time we set sail.."

"That's not a bad idea... Marimo... I am sure we can overpower the pirates and bandits of east blue..." Sanji said as he sucked his cigarette flavor but not cigarette lollipop and the others had their fav flavored ones with them...

"Swirly brows you wanna fight?"

"Can we really fight them? Don't some have huge bounties like in millions?" Sabo.

"Those are nothing. With our training we can easily overpower them. Dont forget we trained in haki and also under Garp. Those people are nothing." Zoro

"Shitty swordsman is right.. the pirates here won't know about haki, which we do so we can easily overpower them..."

"What did you say shitty cook? Wanna fight?"

"Why do you call each other shitty when you guys know the other is good at whatever they do?" Sabo innocently asks... well.. it might have been not so innocent..

"Yeah.. I mean Zoro is the best swordsman I have known though i know Shanks, dad and Mihawk but I have never seen them use it so.. and Sanji is the best cook... well.. one of the best.." Ace says not wanting to keep Makino out of it...

"Yeah... and Zoro eats Sanji's food so deliciously(?) And whenever Zoro fights with swords Sanji kinda has the awe- look on his face.. so why do you call each other shitty..?" Sabo..

This caused both the boys to turn a dark shade of red... And caused Luffy to laugh at them..

"Shishishishi it's because Sanji loves ladies and Zoro is a man so he doesn't like complementing Zoro, and since Sanji cares(?) too much about ladies Zoro doesn't like complementing Sanji... but through bad mouthing each other they share their love..."

This caused Sanji and Zoro to go deeper shade of red if possible...
"Because we are nakama of course they love each other." Luffy completed...
And the duo looked ready to burst if possible...

"Anyways we should 1st find the bounty posters... " Sanji said changing the topic.

"Yeah.. let's do that.." Zoro..

"So they can get along!"Ace
"See.. I told you, we are naka..."

"Shut up!" Sanji and Zoro yelled as they kicked/punched Ace and Luffy..

"Yeah.. we should look for the posters.."Luffy said..

"Shouldn't we hide face/name? Because if it's found that Ace is Roger's son and Luffy Dragon's, even though we are strong we won't be able to face many people..."Sabo.

"Sabo's right.. we should hide our face but I think its better to hide name as well... then later when we set sail we can remove our masks and say our names.. so people will know the hunters were us and will also help increasing our bounty." Sanji..

"I am sure I can take them out.. but that sounds so cool!!" Luffy shouted.

"Tch. Why should I hide my name and face? I can just beat up the people!"

"Ace, you can and we will also help you.. but what if it's someone whom we can't fight? Please Ace..." Sabo

"Ok.. I will wear it.. but where are we getting the masks?"