15

Day 10
Windmill Village:-

"Bye Robin! Bye Dad!"
"We will meet again."
"Let's keep in contact Luffy." Dragon

"Yes. Shishishishi."
And with that Dragon and Robin were out of sight.

'I should train for a while.. till Jii-chan comes... I haven't been able to use Armament or Observation Haki... For Conquerors I can use it but can't use it effectively and focus on people...'

'I wonder if Shanks will be able to run away from Jii-chan or will they fight? All this thinking is making me hungry. I will eat and go train.'

Day 15
"Bahahaha to think my grandson will train by himself. What brought this on?"

"Jii-chan you are finally here! I will become stronger and more stronger so this time I can protect everyone. And I will not be any Pirate!" Luffy shouted.

"Bahahaha. Of course you will definitely become great marine Luffy."

"No! I will be the King of Pirates!"

"What did you say? That Red Haired Brat.. I shouldn't have just given him few fist of love and left him." Garp said giving Luffy a fist of love.

"It hurts!"Luffy said holding his head.
"Grandpa, you met Shanks?"

"Yeah. I did.. How dare he kidnap my Grandson and on the way I found out he kidnapped more kids. How dare he!?"

"But he didn't kidnapped us. We went with him."

"He told me what happened. But he still deserved the beating, that's why he got fist of love otherwise.." Garp said with a grim look ok his face..

Luffy shuddered..

Somewhere in Grandline a certain Red haired captain felt a chill down his spine...

"So, you came back in time? And defeated Kaido?"

Luffy nodded..

"Bahahaha. That's my Grandson. You are already a pirate, I can't change you I will definitely make your brother a Marine."

"But Jii-chan Ace is also a pirate and Sabo is a Revolutionary."

"Who is Sabo?"

"He is my other brother."

"What!? I have a 3rd Grandson!? And he joined your Dad? Tch"

'I have a feeling I said something I shouldn't have..' Luffy thought...

"Anyways, let's go meet Ace now, I am excited to meet him again!"

"Bahaha come let's go meet your brother."

"Yes lets go!!" Luffy shouted excitedly.

"I will be going soon this time. So I won't have time to train you now. That damned Red Hair Brat."

'Shanks no one can save you..'

On a certain pirate ship,
"Why do I feel like my life is in danger?"

"What are you muttering captain?"

"Nothing." 'Definitely got something to do with Garp.' Shanks thought.

"Captain is being weird." The Red hair pirates laughed..

"Haha.. you try being the target of Garp, then I will laugh at you." Shanks said.

The pirates shuddered. "No. Thanks."

"Tch."

Now back with our Strawhat captain,
The Grandfather and Grandson duo had reached the Bandit hut.