24

The strawhats looked towards the the sound to find Sabo on fire and Ace's hands getting covered in a darkness and both the boys panicking.

Nami quickly ordered Zeus to rain on Sabo and Ace. Zeus did as ordered. After the fire was extinguished and the darkness on Ace vanished, Zeus stopped the rain pour on them.

Not a few seconds had passed when Sabo was on fire again... Nami ordered Zeus to pour rain on Sabo as well as Ace in case his power did something irreversible...

The rain pour made Sabo and Ace both weak. And thus unable to use the devil fruit power.

Usopp who some seastone cuffs thanks to Yasopp and Benn quickly tied both the boys with them...

"Sabo, Ace can you tell us what happened?" Robin asked. Though all the strawhats knew they both ate the devil fruits.. but it was better to know what exactly happened...

"Well... after hunting we came here to call you guys to eat.. when we saw you guys were discussing... if Luffy was God or not... which we both agree with you guys.. though sometimes there are things he shouldn't know but still knows. But that's probably a different matter..."

"Of course you came at that time.. we were just too used to your haki signatures.." Sanji grumbled..

"We saw the fruits near Zeus, they looked really pretty and we both were hungry so we ate them... they were really disgusting though... but we ate it all... after eating it.. Sabo here was suddenly on fire.. and you know what happened after that.."

"They really are disgusting!" Luffy whole heartedly agreed with his brothers.. Robin also nodded in agreement...

"Zeus, didn't I tell you to look after the fruits?"

"But Nami... you told me to protect them from animals.. and those were for Ace and Sabo anyways..."

"Arggghh!"

"Why would you want to give us the disgusting fruits!?"

"Uh.. Ace.. those were devil fruits..." Usopp said..

"Huh? Like Luffy's and Robin's?" Sabo

"Yes!!" Luffy shouted while Robin replied, "No.."

"Yes... but also no...First let me tell you the name of the fruits you ate.. Sabo you ate Mera Mera No Mi, which makes you in Luffy's language a fire man... and Ace you ate Yami Yami No Mi, a dark man."

"Fire?" "Dark?" Sabo and Ace said..
To which Robin nodded..

"The fruits both of you ate are devil fruits like ours.. but yours is Logia type.. which means.. you won't get hurt unless Haki is involved... but the one Ace ate is a bit different for being a logia... while any attack on Sabo which not made with Sea stone or Haki will pass through him subconsciously.. while you, Ace.. will have to make an effort to do so..." Robin further explained..

"I don't really understand this..." Ace said.

"Me too.."

"It would be better to demonstrate them, it would be better.. but its too dangerous here to do so.." Zoro said after a while..

"Marimo is right.. we need a plain land where we can help them practice their devil fruit powers.. but it will be better if there were also animals, fruits and vegetables available on the island.. so we won't have to travel too much to buy food.."

"Hmmm.. I do know one such island..." Robin...

"You do!?" The strawhats shouted together.
Ace and Sabo had already slept due to feeling weak and tired because of the Sea stone cuffs.