6

Day 3
Syrup Village:-

"Shanks!" "Captain!" The Red haired hear the father son duo call out to him...
"Yes?"
"Can we take Bachina/Mom with us?"
"Looks like you weren't informed by Hongo... the thing is.. we can't..." Shanks said with a dramatic pause...

"What do you mean webcan't? If it's caring for her we can do that.."

"At least let me complete my sentence...."

"Oh..."

"So as I was saying Hongo told me about Bachina's condition. Benn if you could explain them.."

Benn sighed and continued,"She has the disease South Blue Emperor Fever... Not many outsde the South Blue and Grandline know about it... It's a deadly disease but with pure gold near the patient it is easy to stabilize..  the disease also has a cure now.. but it comes in injections which are to be given in certain time period.. as the 1st one was given by Hongo and he is going to cure your wife/mom.. and as Hongo is a pirate he can't be on land for long.. and we might need Hongo as well on the ship."
(A/N:- its a disease from the movie 'Heart of Gold'. But it can b cure with one injection but I am making it a bit different for plot sake...😝)

"So as I wanted to say we can't... leave Bachina here.. as Hongo will be going with us and also we can steal gold needed to stabilize just in case... so.. we are taking her with us on the little adventure of you little ones meeting each others.. Dahahaha." Shanks..

"Really!? Thanks Captain/Shanks! And Couldn't you have said that we are taking her with us? Why the dramatic pause!?"

"Dahahaha you are welcome.. Crew's family is our family as well.. and Well... where is the fun in it?"

Usopp and Yasopp just sweat dropped at the Red haired Captain..

Luffy and Zoro were laughing at them..
After all the preparations were done...
"Let's set sail to... uh anchor where should we go?"

"Let's go get Sanji.. I miss his food..." Luffy said while salivating... dreamily..

"Tch.." Zoro..

"Uh.. To anchor's cook.. to Baratie!!"

Baratie:-
There were not many customers as the restaurant was newly opened... and the only chefs were Sanji and Zeff... and they had 2/3 waiters.... So when the customers that were present saw a pirate ship approaching they panicked and started causing ruckus...

Zeff and Sanji tried to calm them down but it wasn't helping...
"Shut up!" Sanji shouted in his high pitched voice...

"If the pirates are here for food we will give them food... but if the pirates are here for a fight they will get it... we will make sure you guys are not hurt while in here..."

A 9 yr old saying this shouldn't have an impact but somehow it did the work and the customers were eating minding their own business...

Sanji and Zeff went to see the pirates approaching them.. if possible they didn't want the fight to be in the restaurant... after all they had just started the restaurant few months ago... Sanji was hoping it was his crew that was coming for him.

When he saw the ship he almost felt disappointed.. as the ship was unknown.. until he found something or rather someone catapulting towards him... with a shout.. "Sanji!! Food!!"

Of course it was his captain....
Sanji was not able to brace himself and He and Luffy both crashed into the restaurant... Luckily no customer or table was in the range and no damage was done...

But that crash was enough for the people to start panicking.. as they thought the restaurant was being attacked...

Before the employees could handle them loud..
"Shishishishi" and "Dahahaha" were heard which caused a silence among the crowd..
They turned to look at the 2 loud laughters surrounding them.. one was at the the entrance beside Zeff and the other beside Sanji..