30

2 years later
Law has already set sail almost a year ago, with Rosinante joining the revolutionaries. Before setting sail, Law, Bepo, Sachi and Penguin became brothers over sake and gave the big cup(?) to Rosinante making him their father.

ASL along with Sanji, Nami and Usopp were returning on Merry to dawn Island from where Ace is about to set sail to become a pirate the next day that is on(?) his birthday, when they saw an unknown ship near the coast of the island.. there was someone waiting on the ship with a hood on thus unable to see who the person was..

The Observation Haki masters spread their haki to find about the intruders on the island and were immediately a smile was seen adorning their faces..

"Robin chan!!" Sanji shouted at the hooded f8gure on the ship while Luffy rocketed towards the group of people that was coming near the coast.

"Luffy!!" Shouted a excited racco..("I am not a raccoon!!") I mean a reindeer...

"Everyone!!" Shouted Luffy as he hugged everyone..

Everyone gathered on the new ship. Where Ace and Sabo met the members of the strawhat crew...

"Hi Ace, Sabo! I am Tony Tony Chopper! The doctor of Strawhats!" Chopper said as he removed his hood..

"Waah! A talking racoon!!" Ace, Sabo shouted!

"I am a Reindeer!!" Chopper shouted at them!

"Oh.. I am sorry!" Ace, Sabo said as they bowed to him...

"Fufufufu.. you already know me! I am Nico Robin. Archeologist of Strawhats.."

(A/N:- they remove their hoods as they introduce themselves..)

"I am Cyborg Franky!! The Super Carpenter of the Super Sunny!!" Franky said as he did he Super pose..

"A.. Robot!!" Ace and Sabo shouted.. along with Usopp, Luffy and Chopper who had stars in their eyes.. as they did the Super pose..

"Yohohoho I am Brook! I am the musician of the crew!!"

"A ghost!!" Ace, Sabo

"Eeeek! Where!?"

"You!!"

"Yohohoho I am not a ghost even if I am already dead.. Yohohoho!!"

"Oh.. ok!"

"You guys take everything too easily!!" Nami and Usopp shouted.

"Wahahaha.. I am Jimbe, the helmsman of the strawhats!"

"Woah.. a weird looking blue man.."

"I am a fishman that's why.."

"Oh.."

"Are all Fishman blue and look like you?" Sabo asked curiously

"No.. they have different colors and looks as well.. Some have some human features like a mermaid.. while some don't.. like me.."

"Ok!"

"Franky where is Sunny? And is this a new ship?" Usopp asked the question everyone was thinking..

"What are you talking? This is Sunny!!" Luffy said..

"Shut up Luffy this is not Sunny!" Nami said as she punched Luffy.

"You witch Luffy is never wrong! Don't punch him." Ace..

"What did you say...?" Nami faced Ace as she made a punch.

"Luffy isn't wrong! This is Sunny!!" Franky said..

"What!!?" Usopp, Nami and Sanji shouted.

*cue all weird laughing noises*