10

Red Force:-
"Did you guys hear the boom and see the light?" Ussop said with a knowing smile to the strawhats...

The strawhats nodded excitedly.

"What's with the loud sound and these waves?" Yassop.

"They are here! Shishishishi!"

"Captain there is a pirate ship with a sun uh.. lion head coming towards us." Lucky roo.

Hearing this the strawhats eyes bulged out. "What!? Sunny!?"

"Did Franky make it again?"

"But it's impossible to make it in 2/3 days what's happening?"

"Don't fire! We know them." Shanks.

While Strawhats waited near the Taffrail for Sunny to come close.

Sunny:-
"There is a pirate ship already docked on the shore." Brook

"Whose ship is it?" Franky

"Looks like Red hairs.."Robin.

"So we were right Luffy is really here!" And they all had a smile on their face...

"I can't wait to see them. Not that I have eyes Yohohoho."

"So all the kids reached before us huh?"

"I wonder how they would look."

"I am sure they would be Super adorable."

"Fufufufu No doubt. Chopper would b the cutest afterall he will be just 5 years old.."

When they reached beside Red Force, certain someone catapulted himself and others (Usopp and Chopper) who were near him standing on taffrail of Red Force to the members on Sunny.

"Shishishishi. Robin, Brook, Jimbe! You guys are finally here! Where is Franky?" Luffy said hugging them.. and looking around and finding and unknown man among them
"Who are you?"

"Oww don't be like that Luffy bro. I know I don't have a cyborg body, but I am still Franky you know!" Franky said crying.

"Eehh you are Franky!?" Luffy and Chopper shouted.

"Yeah he is. Luffy san, Chopper san."

"Then why are you like this?"

"Luffy bro do you want me to cry badly? Anyways I am like this because during this time I was not a cyborg yet.. so.."

"Are you gonna become cyborg again later then?"

"Of course Super me is gonna be a cyborg! No doubt!"

"Shishishishi I can't wait to meet the cyborg you."

"Oww!! You better be ready to meet superr me later then! Superr!!"

"Superr!!" The playful trio joined.

The remaining Strawhats joined them on Sunny. They hugged each othed and Sanji started being Sanji... Brook was about to ask for Nami's panties but then saw her as a kid and stayed silent. Robin hugged Chopper and gave him candy..,"Chopper you are so cute."

"You calling me cute, doesn't make me happy you idiot!"

While the Red hairs and Bachina stayed on Red Force to give the Strawhats some alone time...

"Franky did you make Sunny again?" Zoro

"Yeah, how is Sunny here? We know it's impossible to make within days.. so what happened?" Usopp.

"What are you talking about Sunny is Nakama ofcourse she will be back with us.." Luffy said patting the figurehead.

"Luffy bro is right. I don't know how but I just saw Sunny drifting to Water7. So she did come back."