12

The Next Day (Day 6),
Due to hungover the Red hair pirates were in no condition to travel so, they decided to stay on the ship. Boy... were they shocked with the drinking capacity of Zoro and Nami... even as a kid their drinking capacity was high... the rest of Kid strawhats didn't drink as they aren't much fan of it.. the older ones did.. but in moderate.. so the strawhats were up in top condition waiting for some adventure....

Chopper decided he should take the strawhats to meet Doctor, Doctorine and Dalton. And so they all went to search for them.. but asked Red hairs to keep and eye on the Sunny.

The villagers were too scared seeing a skeleton, a fishman and a talking reindeer, they ran away panicked into their house...

Luffy just laughed at them saying they were interesting. The rest of the strawhats also enjoyed the reaction of the villagers after all it wasn't everyday sight to see panicking villagers on grandline...

Dalton who came to know about the panic came running towards the crew... he felt at peace seeing it was the kids from yesterday and some other people...

"What are you kids doing here? And who are these new people?" Dalton asked.

"Ah Dalton! We were searching for you  Doctor and Doctorine.. These are our Nakama.", Chopper said...

"Why are yoh searching for me?"

"To introduce our crew to you, since you guys are important to Chopper.." Sanji...

"Let's find the other 2 first, we will do the introduction later...", Zoro...

After searching a while.. the strawhats and Dalton found the 2 and decided to introduce themselves..

"Interesting. So you really can talk and walk on 2 legs? He came and told me yesterday how the reindeer could walk on 2 legs and talk like human... so are you a human or a reindeer..", Dr. Kureha said examining Chopper.

"Well.. I am a reindeer who eat a devil fruit Hito Hito No Mi which turned me into a human of sorts... "

"I see... so why are you here exactly?"

"We told you to introduce ourselves to you since you are important to Chopper." Usopp..

"No.. I meant why are you here...?"

At this almost everyone looked confused..
"That we don't know, we got separated and woke up.. but we had decided to meet here.. so.. here we are..." Robin answered understanding Kureha's question.

"Ok.. so do you need our help now?"Dr. Kureha..

"Actually Yes.. we won't be setting out for sail again till next 10 years.. so we would love if you could help look after Chopper. He is a great doctor and scientist. I am sure he will help you as well..." Zoro..

"Calling me a great doctor and scientist doesn't make me happy. You idiots!"

"Oho someone can talk politely here..."
"Do you wanna fight ero cook..."
And they started fighting and Nami bonked them both in the head...

The doctors and Dalton smiled at Chopper.. and the crew...
"Sure. We will help." Hiriluk
"But get ready to be used.", Dr. Kureha..

"Yes!" Chopper said saluting..

"Yohohoho may I see your panties?" Brook asked Kureha..

Which got him a beating from Nami... Sanji didn't care about that...
"Oho.. you are too young to see them..."

"May I ask, how old are you?"

"Why? I am just only 129 years old."

"She is just a old hag." Luffy and Sanji.