19

"Your this dad is sure Super cool!" Sabo said.

"Yes! All my dads are super cool. Except 1 he is currently a bad guy."

"Luffy how do you have so many dads? And who is the dad who is a bad guy?"

"Well the bad guy is Crocodile, he is bad guy because he wanna destroy my friend's country and made her cry."

"Crocodile? Isn't that an animal?" Ace

"No.. he is a pirate.. And he doesn't know that he is my dad.."

"What!? How does he not know he is your dad?" Ace ans Sabo shouted.

"Umm.. well he and my dad broke up before I was born, dad tried contacting him but he didn't let dad mean him, so he doesn't know I was born.."

"Huh? Who is your mom then?" Ace asked.

"I don't have a mom. I have 2 dads I was made in a lab."

"What? Wow.." Sabo.
"Then how is Shanks your dad?" Ace asked.

"My nakama said... since Shanks care for me like a dad would, he is also my dad.. so now I have 3 dads."

"Oh... Hey Luffy, you call Dragon san dad, Shanks by his name, what are you gonna call Crocodile?"

"Hmmm he is still a bad guy.. but Jimbe told me he had helped me once when I was unconscious, so he is not that bad of a guy.. what should I call him?"

"Hmmm... is he more like Shanks or more like your dad?"

"Kinda like dad.."

"Then you can call him Daddy.."Sabo

"Ok when Croco becomes a good guy I will call him Daddy." Luffy said smiling...

"Let's go sleep now.. it's been a really long day."Ace

"Shishishishi let's go eat and then sleep."

"You already ate though!? Let's just sleep.." Sabo.

"No! I am gonna go eat.. you guys can sleep."

"Fine.."

The Next Day,
"They really burned the whole place down... nothing can be found here now.. luckily we had moved our pirate fund to Makino to keep it safe..." Ace.

When Luffy remembered the only time they had gone to Goa town was to buy a gift for Makino. The trio wanted to give something to her.. and that's why they they had gone in Goa  that's probably when Sabo's father saw him..

"Yeah.. that's how cruel Noble are.." Sabo said darkly(?)

"Yeah.. but dad and Robin saved the people staying here and took them somewhere else. So all the people are safe." Luffy said...

"Really? That's good.." Sabo sighed in relief..

"Let's go train now..." Ace said.

"I will call Sanji and tell him to bring Zoro with him here... otherwise Zoro will get lost.. shishishishi.." Luffy said as the brothers were sitting on the hill facing the sea.. after the training..

"Ok.. you call.. I will be back in few minutes.. " Ace said

"Where are you going Ace?" Sabo shouted after Ace.
"I will be back. Wait here with Luffy." Ace shouted back as he disappeared into the forest..
"Ok!"

"Hello?"
"Hello! I am Monkey D Luffy. I am gonna be the pirate king."
"Oh.. it's you..wait a minute.. I will give the phone to Sanji."
"Sanji! You have a call.." Sabo and Luffy heard the other end..
"Hello?"
"Sanji!!"
"Luffy! So I get you got your brothers?"
"Shishishishi yeah! You can come here to train with me now!"
"Ok! I will!"
"Sanji, bring Zoro with you too!"
"Why should I bring Marimo with me!!?"
"Please Sanji. He would just get lost otherwise and we don't have anyways to contact him."
"Tch. Alright I will bring him."
"Shishishishi Thanks Sanji."
"The Celestial Dragons are visiting Goa kingdom, right?" Sanji said with a serious tone..
"Yeah." Luffy had a dark tone..
"Tch. Anyways we will be there in few days.."
"Ok!! I will be waiting."