Merry Christmas!! (Bonus)

The strawhats were on a call with each other and saying how its getting boring staying at one place and nothing much to do, when someone joined their call.

"Hello! I am Author/Reader (A/R)! I heard you all saying you were bored so I am here to ask you all.. Why don't you all make Christmas crib at your home and I will be the one to choose which is the best? Of course, I will give the winner a prize!"

"Will I get meat!!?" Luffy asked.

"Yes Luffy, you will get the meat, if you win the competition." A/R

"I will definitely win it!!"

"What's a Christmas crib?" Zoro asked.

"Well.. Zoro, Christmas crib is something the Christians make to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. It shows the birthday of Jesus. It usually has the holy family i.e. Mother Mary, Joseph and Jesus along with an angel, some shepherds and farm animals.. as it is usually made in a stable.. since it was where Jesus was born."

"As Robin said, that's how it is usally made. But people can become creative and instead of stable use different places to show birth of Jesus. The Holy family has to be used, understood?" A/R

"Yes!! (*A/R -chan*)" Strahwhats yelled. (A/N- only the female readers get the special treatment as for male readers well.. 😂)

"Ok! So you all have got two weeks to make a Christmas crib after that I will go to your home and see the cribs you all would have made and based on that will decide the winner! See you all soon!" With that the A/R left the call..

"That was one weird call...", Jimbe.

"Yohohoho it sure was Jimbe san!"

"Do you think she/he/they was/were telling the truth?" Usopp..

"Of course! She/he/they was/were telling the truth!" Luffy said.. the ever trusting captain that he is..

"You don't say! You trust every person that gives you meat!" Nami shouted.

"Well.. i was telling the truth! So you all better start your preparations!!" A/R joined again.

"Of course you were!" Chopper

"Chopper! Here have some cotton candy and Luffy here have some meat as a thanks for trusting me!"

"Wow Cotton candy/Meat!!" Both the strawhats shouted..

"Superr!! How did you do that!? And how do you even join our conversation.. at the right time? That's superrr creepy." Franky asked.

"Magic." A/R

"Ah... ok..." Franky said.

"Ok bye then!" A/R

"Bye!" Chopper, Luffy, Usopp.

"So.. are we doing the crib?" Jimbe asked.

"Of course we are! I am not losing a chance to win money!" Nami said.

"Shishishishi I will be the one winning and I will win lots of meat!"

"I want to win and get lots of cotton candy!"

"Nah I will be getting Sake!"

"I will win!! I Usopp the great craftsman will never back down from a competition!"

"I will be the one getting lots of women!!"

"I don't really have anything I wish for! But I will definitely get the win! Superrr!!"

And the strawhats started arguing..

"Wahahaha it sure became lively!" Jimbe

"Yohohoho it did! Except I can't be lively as I am already dead Yohohoho!"