2

With Usopp:-
Usopp opened his eyes to see his mother beside him. He called out confused,"Mom?"

"Oh Usopp! Thank God you woke up. You suddenly fainted while saying your father is coming back and I got scared, I thought you also got my disease. I am glad you are ok."
Bachina said while hugging Ussop.

Usopp looked confused but hugged his mom back. 'Looks like either I am dreaming or back to the past. If I am dreaming I will wake up soon, but if I am back to the past I am sure Luffy and others will come to pick me up. Till then I need to continue my life a bit as it was in the past. So my mom won't be troubled.'

"I am sorry for making you worry mom. But I am good now. You don't have to worry."

"Usopp you don't have to be sorry. How about you take rest today? You can go to village tomorrow?"

"Sure mom let's rest today." 'After all she needs all the rest she can get. Wait a minute.. after meeting Chopper I can ask him to treat her or make a medicine for her, she will be fine again soon.' with these thoughts Usopp was waiting for Luffy to come get him.

With Nami:-
"Huh! Did I die!!? Why am I seeing Bellmere!?"

"Nami!? Did you have a bad dream? What do you mean you died? You just fainted while playing. Why did you think you died? You are alive Nami. You are ok. Its alright. How are you feeling now?"

"Huh!? Ehhh... definitely had a bad dream.. I saw you dying and then even I died." Nami said crying. She was confused but was a but able to understand the situation...

"It's ok Nami we are here with you. Nothing can happen to you.", Nojiko said.

"I know..." Nami said smiling.

'Wait a minute. I know I traveled back but how far exactly? How long do I have until Arlong comes here? How will I save the villagers this time?'

"Umm.. how old am I right now?"
"Did you hit your head somewhere? How did you forget your age?" Nojiko said teasing..
"Nojiko.." Bellmere said sternly.
"I am just confused with the dream I had, it felt too real."

Bellmere and Nojiko looked at each other then at Nami and then hugged her. Which Nami reciprocated after all its been years since she had hugged either of them.

"Nami you are currently 8 yrs old. Whatever the dream was, it's was just dream you are safe now.. you can rest now. We are just out, call us if you need anything.", Bellmere

"Ok"
'How can I rest when Arlong might come back anytime now? Idk what to do..'

"Nami! Nami!" a familiar voice brought Nami out from thoughts. She looked around to the source of voice..

"Zeus! I have never been more happy to see you! But how are you here? If u also time traveled shouldn't you be with Big Mom now?"

"I don't know what happened but when I got consious I was here. But seeing the people I thought it was better to stay hidden till you are alone.."

"That was a good move.. if you also traveled back it means all the others would have also traveled back..." Nami said with hope..

"Probably.."

'If the others also time traveled I am sure Jimbe will stop Arlong this time. No.. I am sure they also traveled back. But how are we gonna meet each other almost all of us are kids and Brook is still in Florian triangle? Luffy please do something. I can't go alone with Bellmere here.'

With Sanji:-
Sanji woke up and saw familiar restaurant with Zeff near him.. but none of other chefs near him, which if you asked him was weird but didn't think much of it.

"Little eggplant how are you feeling now?"

"I am good. Just a bit weak. Where are Patty, Carne and others? Serving customers?"

"Who are you talking about? It's just us? Did you dream of having more help in the restaurant? We just just started the restaurant.. so there are not many customers yet..."

"What do you mean we just started? We started 12 years ago..." Sanji said then looked at himself... "Oh... I think I might or might not have timetraveled."

"Huh? How did that happen?"

After telling what all happened..

"Hmm since it's Grandline anything can happen. So what are you gonna do now?"

"Well I don't know if they have traveled back or not but I am sure they have as well.. so I will wait for them here to pick me up. If they haven't timetraveled then to I will wait for  them to pick me up." Sanji replied smiling.

"They were a good bunch of people, if you are willing to wait for them.."

"Yeah they are..."

With Chopper:-
'Huh? The herd? Looks like I am back to my hometown. But why near them? They still look at me like they did when I had 1st eaten the devil fruit.. it's better to go quietly without saying anything. They did try to stop me take the poisonous plant but I didn't know it was poisonous. They might think I am worst. I wanted to say thank you but.. forget it..'

"What did you do? How did you become a monster?" Some reindeer said.

'Huh? I was asked this when I had 1st eaten the devil fruit... what's going on?'

"I don't know...and I am not a monster."

"Have you seen how you look? Even being a reindeer, you have a blue nose, well you already had it when you were born... anyways you can walk on two legs and you are telling you are not a monster? Then what are you? Get out of here. We don't want a monster here."

'I was gonna go away from here anyways.. Shall I go check near the dock 1st.. it's closer to me then Doctorine.. yeah let's do that..'

There weren't any people there. 'Weird. After the attack there have always been people here. Dalton had made sure about it. I should go near the shore and see if any members are here yet. Luckily this time I wasn't beaten up.'

'Why am I so tiny?' I didn't use the rumbles lot of time. But I don't look old but just a baby. What's going on?'

'Did I travel back? What about the other guys? How old am I now? Did I travel back to when I 1st ate the fruit? But I look too small for that. Did I travel back with my abilities? That's a possibility. What do I do now? I can roam in my reindeer form so as not to get attention. Yeah let's do that. Wait if I traveled back wouldn't Doctor b alive? I can meet him again. Should I meet him in reindeer form or other forms?'

While thinking of such things Chopper went to hide in mountains.