1

3rd Person POV
Day 1

With Luffy:
'Damn why am I feeling so weak? Am I tied by Seastone? But it doesn't feel that way...'
Luffy thought. He could hear someone talking and unfamiliar presence with some familiar ones but the unfamiliar ones didn't feel too strong so he used conqueror's to deal with them but it was not in control and not all fell.. The leader was still standing.

By being engrossed in himself Luffy had forgotten to notice a familiar strong present there. Shanks was about to deal with them when he felt conquerors and the bandits fell except their leader who was scared. To say Shanks and crew was shocked would be an understatement.

Higuma was about to hit Luffy again when Shanks use his Conqueror's haki and made him unconscious. Makino, Mayor and the villagers not understanding what was happening and why the bandits were falling unconscious just stood at the side in fear...

Luffy looked up and saw Shanks with his hat and yelled,"Shanks I have not yet become the Pirate King, you can't take the hat back." But failed to notice that the current Shanks had two arms. Or that he was back to Windmill village.

Shanks not understanding what was going just gave Luffy a blank stare. Luffy gave him an equal angry stare. But seeing Shanks was taller, yelled again," Shanks did you also become like Giant Ossan? Why are you this tall?" Luffy asked Confused. He looked around and saw that Makino and others were there too "Ehhh! Makino you weren't that tall when I left the village to become a pirate. How did you get so big!? Sugee!!"

Makino and Red hairs were confused and scared when Luffy said he had left the village because they knew that Luffy couldn't lie to save his life. Benn having a bit of an idea said," Luffy why don't we talk about this in Makino's bar?"

Luffy agreed. Shanks understood that whatever it was can't be said among people and needed privacy. So when the reached the bar he asked the pirates except Benn, Lucky roo and Yasopp to stay out of the bar for a while and see to it that no one enters or tries to eavesdrop on them. The pirates followed the order of their captain and stayed out.

"Luffy how old are you?", Benn asks.
"I am 19." Luffy answers.
They all know Luffy is telling the truth but they can't seem to believe it.
"Luffy, you are now 7 yrs old. What happened? Did you come back to the past?" Makino asks .

Luffy looks confused then looks at himself and the others when he notices Shanks 2 arms. "Oh.. you are probably right Makino. Shanks still has both the arms now." Before they could process that Shanks had lost his arm/arms he continued, "After defeating Kaido when we were leaving Wano, a huge whirlpool came outta nowhere seemingly targeting us and we drown. When I woke up I found myself here."

"Woah that's a lot of information to take in." Shanks said.

"Luffy you defeated Kaido!?" Lucky roo asks

"Yep. Shishishishishi."

"Damn you must be really strong then." Yasopp said whistling.

"Shishishishi I am. I am one of the 4 emperors along with Shanks."

"Eehhh I am an emperor!? You are also an emperor!!?" Shanks shouts.

"Shishishishi yeah!"

"Who is Kaido? And what is an Emperor?" Makino asks.

"Kaido is said to be the strongest creature in the existence. He is also an emperor. Emperor are people who are the strongest on the sea. Currently there are 3 Whitebeard, Kaido and Big Mom." Benn answers.

"And Luffy not only defeated the strongest creature but also became one of the Emperor? Wow Luffy you really became strong and a great pirate." Makino tells Luffy with a smile..

"So Luffy what are you gonna do now? Do you know how to go back?" Yasopp

"Well.. 1st I have to go to meet my crew and then we can decide what to do.. but I don't think we have any way of going back."

"Luffy... how are you gonna meet your crew? Didn't you say you drown? Will they be ok?" Makino

"Yep. They are my crew of they will be ok. Now I just need to find a way to go to the destination."

"But Luffy if they also came back wouldn't they all also be kid like you.. if they are your age then will they be able to travel?"

"Hmm then I need to pick them up as well." Luffy said while trying to think which gave him an headache and hunger.

"Luffy do you know where they are from? How will you pick them up? You yourself can't travel. Do you know how to navigate?" Benn

"Yeah I know where they are
from. I just need to pick up 4 of them. For that I need to go to their village and pick them up. 1st my 1st mate Zoro is from Shimotsuki village, Usopp is from Syrup Village on Gecko islands, Nami is from Cocoyashi village on Conami Island and Sanji from Bartie Sea Restaurant. And no I can't navigate, that's what Nami is good at."

"What Usopp is on your crew!?"

"Yep he is our sniper. And he is the best sniper."

"What no way!? I am the best sniper. Though I am so proud of my son."

Shanks seeing this and hearing Luffy can't navigate said," Luffy how about we help you pick all of your crewmates up and go to the island you are supposed to go?"

"Really!? You will do that? Thanks Shanks! Let's go now."

"Luffy at least let us store the food we will require. And make necessary arrangements." Benn

"Ok. I will also pack some clothes and food."

With Zoro:-
'Huh where am I? I feel so tired.' Zoro thought as he reached for his swords only to find there were no swords on him. He panicked and looked around but only found some sticks and no swords.

'Did they get stolen when I was unconscious? That's so not honorable. Ero cook won't let me live it down. I should find them they are probably sold somewhere near here. I need to find a pawn shop.'

And started searching for a pawn but was not able to get out of forest for a while.. by the time he got out of forest, it was already night. After getting out of forest he noticed.. 'why are people so big? They look familiar.'

"Where can I find swords?" Zoro asked a random person.

The person looked at Zoro and said,"you can find them around. There are few shops here and there. But if you want a Dojo there is a Dojo owned by Koushiro San just around the corner."

Zoro nodded and walked away... 'Koushiro? Oh looks like I am back at my village. No wonder it looked familiar. Looks like everyone went to their village. Now I can ask Koushiro San and get the swords and go to meet Luffy and all.. Hmm will Luffy come or should we meet at Baratie or Loguetown? Since we are at home island Luffy will come.. But Luffy can't navigate... we will see how it goes later.'

"Koushiro san!" Zoro said after entering the Dojo.

"Yes? Do you need some help kid? Are you here to train?"

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"Father who is he? Is he our new student?"
A female voice asked.

Zoro looked in the direction of the voice and was shocked to see Kuina.
"What!!?" The he turned and ran away. No he didn't have time to think about how and why Kuina looks/is alive. Is he dreaming of past?
He didn't look where he was running and ran towards the dock. He felt too tired when he noticed the surrounding so he chose a spot and decided to sleep. Afterall if it was dream he will wake up after sleeping."