13

The strawhats further into their walk back encountered the lapahns. Luffy used Conqueror's haki but it wasn't powerful enough to knock all of them unconscious. The standing Lapahns panicked seeing some of them becoming unconscious. Which led to a avalanche.

This caused the strawhats to panic and run away from the avalanche. The strawhats were lucky enough to find a huge rock and hide behind it... The lapahns weren't so lucky.

After the avalanche passed. Luffy asked the strawhats to dug the lapahns that might have trapped under the snow out as he had knocked some of them unconscious. The weak trio was scared but then agreed to help.

The few lapahns that were near the lapahns under the snow were ready to attack but saw that the crew was just helping out their pack(?) so they stayed and helped digging out.

After helping the lapahns out the strawhats continued their journey towards Sunny. By the time they reached, the sun had already set... The chefs had already began preparation for dinner.. Sanji went to help..

(A/N:- Yeah, they arr eating food during their adventures.. I am just not mentioning this in details...)

After the dinner when they had gathered together,
"We should get going tomorrow... I need to send Luffy back as soon as possible... I don't want to incur the wrath of Garp." Shanks said with a shudder.

The thought left all the people pale of what will happen to Shanks if Luffy isn't found on the island when Garp visits there...

"Yeah we should..." Luffy thought scared..
And no one could blame him...

The strawhats were sad that their meeting was brief but they knew they had to go back so they could meet each other again..

"Robin you will b going back with them right?" Jimbe

"Yeah... I need to meet up with Dragon San."

To which the rest strawhats nodded.
"Great I get to stay more with both the girls!" Banchina said smiling trying to shift mood seeing the strawhats a bit gloomy. Yeah she didn't like that look on them.

Robin and Nami smiled back..

"So we will go tomorrow morning if that's ok?" Shanks said..
The strawhats nodded..

The Next Day, (Day 7)
The strawhats had gathered around Sunny..
"You arr already going?" Chopper said on the verge of crying...

"Yeah.. wait for us Chopper we will come for you..." Luffy

"Yeah. Chopper till then get stronger so we won't be weak trio anymore.." Usopp..

"And spend time with your family as well.." Nami.

"Oww!! We will stay a day or 2 more... before we set out... so you have some more time with us Chopper." Franky said while trying not to cry and failing.

"Yohohoho. I will be waiting for the day we will meet again.."

"Sunny, sorry we are leaving you back again... but please wait for us..." Luffy.

As the strawhats hugged the figurehead..
"Jimbe take care of Sunny."

"Of course, I will Luffy Kun!"

"Luffy san don't forget to take this Den Den with you."

"We will contact you with this. Don't lose it." Franky

"I won't. I will wait for your calls Shishishishi."

The strawhats were wrapped in Luffy's rubbery arms for a hug...