What If It's a Lie

What If It's a Lie

If he thought that he will be safe from the wrath of Jana after the stunt he pulled back in the club, then Mago was fifty percent right only, the aftermath was a bit different, evidence lingering on his body

If he thought that he will be safe from the wrath of Jana after the stunt he pulled back in the club, then Mago was fifty percent right only, the aftermath was a bit different, evidence lingering on his body. His face was aching, a split lip and hand-printed cheek all courtesy of Mr Christopher, father of the devil himself.

His brain circulated only one memory of Jana and him inside their room, where Jana had him pinned against the wall and his neck was hurting due to being titled painfully at an awkward angle.

"I am warning you Mago...If this is a lie like father said just now.....you are in big trouble baby" Jana whispered in his ear, his breath fanning against his heated skin. Mago tried getting away but he was kept restricted in his place again...this time...more painfully.

"ah!!! ...Jana...please its hurting please" he pleaded with his eyes blurring with tears. No one wants to get treated like that..never. he struggled when Jana came near him once more making him hold eye contact with him.

"it's nothing compared to what will happen to you......dad has asked me to check if you are lying or not....and if you do....no more mercy sweetheart," Jana said and kissed him on his lips forcefully, Mago whimpered in the kiss pushing at Jana with all his might. Jana continued kissing Mago before pulling him with his hair and throwing him on the bed.

"Now that we are home....and everything is clear .....you know the drill doll...come on," Jana said to the boy shedding tears on the bed, not moving from his position. He was aware of the drill, but not his first introduction to it anyway but today he was not ready to submit that easily.

"take your pants off Mago and bend over the bed," Jana said taking his watch off of his wrist. He stood straight folding his sleeves to his elbows before coming near the boy. The said boy remained still.

"I SAID STRIP YOUR PANTS AND BEND OVER THE BED MAGO!!!!" Jana yelled making Mago flinch due to his loud voice but still not effective enough to make him move.

Mago was stubborn...so so stubborn

A hard slap over his already aching features made him cower back more on the bed, his lip bleeding, causing him to taste metal on his tongue. His ankles were grabbed and he was dragged to the end of the bed by the older who was now angrier than before.

Jana ripped his pants off his legs harshly making Mago wince when the hard material of the jeans scrapped his soft baby-like skin and then manhandled him to bend over the bed.

"now start counting sweetheart......it was twenty for your stupid bravery before .....but now you are getting thirty for being a brat," Jana said and swayed his hand right across his peachy round bum.

Fuck

Mago cried out loud and started counting from one to thirty. He knew better than to refuse now otherwise the number of spankings would get higher with each passing second. Each hit delivered more pain than the previous, he was numb already when they reached ten spankings but Jana wasn't done with him yet.