Black Panda

Black Panda

“Enzo Parker” Charlton announced while boring his eyes in the screen of his tablet, standing near the mahogany table of the king. It was nine at night and King was still busy with his work. Charlton came a few minutes ago to deliver what he had found in a short period.

King hummed at the information as he filled his glass with a pink-coloured liquor, his favourite, before taking a sip of satisfaction. That fine man was looking out of the window of his office while enjoying his drink.

Ah! What a beautiful evening~

Or not

Soon enough, the liquid in his mouth turned sour at the sight of Garry in the lower garden so it became difficult for the king to swallow. He grimaced at the taste but gulped the drink down before leaving the window to go for his desk.

“he is known as ‘Black Panda’ and he was the true owner of those pink star diamonds,” Charlton said with a grin, finishing the precious information he had gathered after killing two people and hurting many others.

People just don’t understand the language of love.

King perked at the mention of ‘Black Panda’ and stopped in his tracks where he was going to sit. He placed the slim glass aside, took his seat and focused on the information Charlton was providing making the latter nervous with his hawk-like eyes.

King looked like Mr. Xavier

“T-There is no other information about Black Panda for now except that he was a cunning man and was very dangerous,” Charlton said and sighed in relief when the king leaned back on his chair and glared at the pile of files he was procrastinating about for so long now.

His secretary was no use, always getting away with a long, sloppy kiss and never doing his job.

“I have heard this name somewhere………..” King whispered to himself, going deep in thoughts.

“anything about the child…” King asked. clicking his tongue, referring to the boy who inherited the pink start diamonds.

Charlton nodded and clicked a few options on his screen before he started.

“He was, maybe, adopted by someone named as Wren Christopher. But there is nothing to confirm this so far” Charlton provided.

There was really nothing he was able to find from the ‘sweet apples child care’ centre. All the information about the adopted babies, which should be kept private, was magically vanished. It got to the point where Charlton had had enough and he managed a bullet in the superintendent’s head after having a very disrespectful argument.

That piece of shit was not cooperative.

“And lastly…..” King heard the dramatic pause and stared at Charlton not uttering any word. Charlton straightened himself and cleared his throat before glancing at the security gate on his screen.

“Mickey is here” he informed and King knitted his brows again before looking at the time. It was late at night for Mickey to come, besides, the boy wasn’t due anytime this week.

King nodded his head after a second of thought and soon a buffed man dropped Mickey at the king’s office door.

…….

Mickey entered the office a little jumpy and went straight to King, without any hesitation, to show him the adoption papers. He rummaged through the file to get to the main certificates and presented it before the king.

The crime lord read them thoroughly and his facial expressions went strict every passing second, his eyes burning holes at the name of the adopter.

The room went quiet for a while until one of them decided to break the ice.