Pumpkin and Angel

Pumpkin and Angel

King was being a bitch to him, taking every chance to either scare him or take advantage of his naivety, Mago had enough of this bullshit, he was uncomfortable and on top of that the loneliness was making him anxious.

People present there were already observant of him, their eyes racking up and down his body and smirking at the very firm hand over his waist.

He was taken.

In their opinion, their king has finally found his 'someone special' and a beautiful one too. The crime lord didn't put any effort into introducing him to the others, he simply showed his belongings with his actions and not an announcement. Everyone present there knew to back off his boy when he was being that obvious.

King settled down on his leather couch in a man spread and looked up at the younger who was looking at him confused as ever. Mago was such a cutie with those curious googly eyes that the king might do something with him. His round dark eyes were thinking, searching for something he did not know.

"have a seat, my love," the king said smirking and gesturing towards his lap and patting his thighs. Mago raised his eyebrows at him before he rolled his eyes and walked ahead to take his seat beside the king.

What does he think of himself huh?

King, though didn't appreciate his attitude that easily and without hesitation pulled the younger onto him making him gasp loudly. Ignoring the complaints and a hiss on his lips, the king secured his arms around his waist and made Mago sit on his lap sideways.

"what the hell!.....what are you doing?" Mago asked in a whisper yell, clutching at the sturdy shoulders tightly. The pull was harsh for his dainty arms and the king was too cocky to handle right now.

"no cursing baby boy.....I am older than you remember" the older one said smiling like a maniac, hinting at a warning for his behaviour. His people were watching their encounter with interest. It was so long in their business that they had a chance to witness such a circus.

"well I am going to curse if I am not comfortable," Mago said snatching his hands from the king's shoulder and trying to lift the butt of his lap but then he winced when his waist was squeezed in a strong grip. King held him closer, breathing on his neck.

"do whatever you want to be comfortable but you are sitting here on my lap and that's it" The tone was a little harsher than the previous sweet one. His smile was going down replaced by some serious expressions. Mago gulped audibly which many found funny around him.

That's the king they know

"fine" King was ready to scold him again but to his surprise the younger huffed, shoving King's hands away from his middle and lifting himself before he straddled the older's lap and held onto his shoulders for support.

The boy was very intriguing in everything he does. Automatically, the older raised his hands and placed them at the lower back of Mago, pulling him in his chest. Another surprise hit him when Mago placed his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes while his arms were around the king's neck.

He was exhausted.

Adjusting himself more on the backrest of the sofa, King helped Mago to get more relaxed but when he realized what he did, he sat straight earning a whine from the younger who was on the brink of sleep.

King smirked to himself, satisfied in disturbing the younger again. Picking up the glass of his abandoned whiskey he took a sip and sighed content, feeling like the lucky one the fluff kitten had chosen to sit on.