Chilli Bees

Chilli Bees

The door clicked open and a very serious-looking Mickey entered. The young boy rushed to his mattress, after locking the door behind it, and lifted it up to see an alone A3-sized thin file sitting there like usual.

Mickey stared at it for a second before pulling it out and emptying the content on his well-made mattress.

Just like he expected, there were two similar-looking papers made out of cheap quality standing out from the rest. Those papers had a bold heading on top of them which said ‘Sweet Apples child care’ and below them were the particulars of the adopted child.

Namely: Edward Mago and Mickey

Very suspiciously, the information Charlton provided and the information written on the certificate were almost similar. The only thing that was missing was the name of the parents of that three-year-old boy.

Probably Mago’s parents

Mickey sucked in a sharp breath knowing that his soulmate can be the boy some dangerous people are looking for and that fact made him somewhat uncomfortable.

“I have to protect my baby” he decided in his mind and placed the file under his mattress again. Mickey made up his mind to inform the king as soon as possible before getting his stuff and leaving the small apartment to follow after Kangsu. 

What he didn’t know was that a man in all black was following him with careful steps

……..

The proposal of being secretary and boss was a total flop.

King assigned the boy with some duties like ‘arrange the files’ or ‘water my cactus plant on the balcony’ or ‘give your boss some wet kisses’ and Mago rolled his eyes every time, performing each duty but half-heartedly resulting in a crooked cactus plant, shuffled and disoriented files and a hickey below king’s ear.

The boy didn’t want to do this kind of work, he wanted to go everywhere with the king like Charlton did. He wanted to go to the basement.

That’s right.

Mago wanted to go to the basement where they kept the prisoners from the rebel group. He wanted to see the real business of mafia people with a hint of dark and brutal side. Sadly, he was never getting any chance.

The reason was the king himself.

The crime lord was an intelligent man and he knew what the boy was up to when he jumped right at the opportunity of being a secretary to the king. He might have thought that he would accompany the king everywhere considering he was the cute little secretary now.

And secretaries are supposed to follow their bosses right?

But not on the king’s watch.

People down there were dangerous and he could not let his sexy boyfriend walk right into their hands like a waddling duck.

So, to prevent that, King always sneaked his way out of the office after busying Mago with some unnecessary tasks while Charlton helped him since he was involved in that plan.

But Mago has had enough. The plan of the king to stop him from going down to the basement was getting on his nerves. He wanted to just see how they work when they deal with such matters and maybe get a little thrill out of it.

What’s so wrong with that?

Maybe he wouldn’t have known until fate wanted to be on his side, one fine afternoon.

It was just another day when Mago was resting on the couch of the king’s office upside down, using his phone in a very bad mood when he was called for another order.