Cookie Mafia

Cookie Mafia

Lucca paced right and left outside the king’s office while biting his nails in anxiety. He was called here to meet the king and since then the man was thinking of ways to save his adventure's ass from King’s wrath.

Nothing came to mind though.

King was surely, heavily mad at him for bringing Mago to the headquarters and he deserves an earful or maybe a punch to his gut for his carelessness but neither of the options seemed enough to satisfy the glare King has passed his way at the meeting room.

Lucca was well aware.

But facing the mad king, who had ended a bunch of lives in his torture room earlier before coming to his office, was the most horrifying scenario Lucca found himself in.

It’s not the very first time that he has done something that ridiculous. Lucca has been a fairy godmother to the mafia’s baby in the past where he turned Mago, the innocent boy, into a sexy goth doll for the empire to see. King wasn’t pleased that time too.

King was mad, so mad.

Lucca was fucked, so fucked.

A creak of the door popped the bubble of his imaginative demise and Lucca turned around quickly only to face Charlton who was leaving the king’s office slowly.

The right-hand man, then, proceeded to stand in front of Lucca with a knowing smirk on his face. He was not even trying to hide the mischievous smile that was spreading on his features as he pitied his friend.

“you are called” Charlton announced.

Lucca inhaled sharply like an unprepared student on the day of a surprise quiz. With furrowed brows and puppy eyes, that grown man looked at Charlton for some help and discerned the fact that the other wouldn’t help at all.

It was like a norm, among mafia people, to find joy in the miserable times of others who had to suffer an enraged king.

He sighed.

“Is he mad?” Lucca asked in a whisper

“totally” Charlton smiled faking concern.

“tell me I am doomed” Lucca requested with another sigh.

“you are doomed” Charlton obliged with a hidden chuckle and a raise of his chin.  

Lucca nodded straightening himself before proceeding towards the door. He entered after a knock and Charlton followed happily. He was thrilled to hear that delicious sound of scolding Lucca was going to get from the king.

But all his excitement went in vain when just after a minute of closing the door behind him, a loud pounding followed.

Charlton knew instantly who could be behind the door and to his absolutely correct suspicion, Mago stood there. The boy had a platter, bigger than his hands, held tightly containing some brown blobs scattered here and there on a baking sheet. Mago smiled widely at Charlton while swinging back and forth on the balls of his bare heels.

“hey Charlie what’s up? King in there?” the younger asked with a bright voice and the older narrowed his eyes at him.

“what are you doing here?” Charlton asked bored as if Mago had disturbed something really precious.

“uh….I asked first” Mago retorted with a raised brow.

“uh…I am older uh” Charlton reminded Mago, mimicking the younger but the boy shrugged.

“uh…..I don’t give a fuck uh” Mago muttered loud enough for Charlton to hear. He pushed his way past Charlton and entered the room.

“you are not---…” Mago didn’t listen to what the older was saying behind him and dashed towards his boyfriend who had stopped growling at Lucca to look for the commotion in his office.