The MAGO

The MAGO

"don't move or he will die" King heard a trembling voice behind his back making him turn to look at the source. Sure enough, there was a man standing behind him pointing his gun at a very familiar-looking baby boy.

The said the baby boy had big doe teary eyes that were focused on King while his frame was scared and shaking under the pointed gun aiming his brains.

What was he doing here?

King thought as he looked around catching the alert yet confused eyes of Charlton. They both shared a look before returning their gaze to the man threatening the life of the mafia King's apparent boyfriend.

"Who are you?" King asked calmly as if the fact that the boy, he was catching feeling for, was standing with a gun pointed at his head didn't bother him.

It did......ask his heart

"This is not what you should be wanting to know King. The actual thing you should know is that you can't walk out just like that after what you did" the man said gesturing at the building King came out of.

King didn't answer the man though, instead, he glared at the younger for his foolishness which was the cause of him being in this state. Mago flinched at the dark look King passed his way and lowered his head ashamed, sniffing audibly.

He reserved himself a spanking

King was busy planning on how to deal with the situation efficiently, without hurting his boy, in his clever head that he ignored the man who was still rambling about the loss and killings.

"....blowing up our hideout and killing our men?......no way....you can't just walk out without paying any damage...and we will make sure that you pay," the man said looking between King and Charlton.

We?.........it means more men

King was now certain that the man was stalling and it was probably to wait for his backup to arrive. Glancing his way to Charlton, King earned an agreement to his thoughts. He had to think quickly before they get outnumbered by a bunch of stupid beings following to kill them.

"...now you will know who is the real boss.....and after we are done with you.... I will keep this baby here as a reward for myself," The man chuckled at his own offer to himself as he neared Mago to sniff along his neck, moaning mentally at Mago's baby skin.

He was getting confident

That hit some nerve in King's mind and he glared daggers at the man. He glanced once again at Charlton who nodded silently and then King started.

"give him to me and I will let you live" King offered pulling the attention of that man solely on him giving Mago some leverage to breathe and Charlton to hold onto his gun a little tightly.

The offer was fantastic that it made the man quiet down and think about it. it was a great deal really but the man had to think about it wisely.....

The positive point is that he gets to live after threatening the love of King's life at a gunpoint.

The negative point is how true the deal is considering King's history of killing people without a second thought who dares to rebel against him.

The man chuckled shaking his head. The King was well known for his creative ways of murders and dangerous deeds...no sir thank you.

"no you won't because it's not in your fucking nature," the man said loudly making Mago jump in his spot before he looked at the man weirdly.

What was he excited for