Hubby jobs?....Nah!!

“he is falling for him boss, for god’s sake do something!” the man with grey hair shouted frustratingly. He was getting fed up with the progress Mago and King were making. They weren’t in love precisely but they were getting dangerously closer to each other. It was evident in their acts.

The said boss was leaning on the floor-to-ceiling large window holding a stick of cigarette in his two fingers as he exhaled out the smoke he has captured in his mouth.

Was he any least bit concerned?

Yes, he was

Was his concern revolving around the king and his lover?

Yes, it was

Is his plan going to work regarding the new entry of that beautiful boy and the growing empire?

Probably not

Should he consider killing his team?

Uhh….

The door opened with a band and in came Kangsu with a fuming face and animated smoke coming out of his ears. He was damn angry. Throwing a yellow folder on the table he kicked the chair he was supposed to sit at in rage finally taking the attention of their boss.

The man raised his eyebrow in question, giving a very regretful signal to Kangsu because the old man was now rambling making the boss’s ear bleed.

“I want that bitch out. He is ruling my supposed empire. He doesn’t deserve it, it is mine and mine alone!!!!!!” he cried out in frustration. Kangsu felt his veins will pop out if he screamed more than he was but all the people around him weren’t even flinching with rage-filled voices.

“I wasn’t invited. I wasn’t fucking invited to that meeting!!!!. All others were there, they discussed, drank and chilled except me!!” Kangsu complained loudly.

On his way to his trip to another place where he was assigned some duties, Kangsu got to know about the meeting held with the in charges and underbosses. The funny fact was that he wasn’t even included in the arrangement as well as in the meeting itself.

The meeting was held at the headquarters of the king and Kangsu knew very well how lit it would be. He was deprived of that chance and after knowing that he was purposefully ignored, Kangsu felt like crying a river of self-pity.

“he is insulting me in the underworld. I, Kangsu, was only provided with the fucking minutes of their meeting. I cannot accept this; I will never accept this!!” he shouted pointing at the yellow file that was thrown on the table.

“what do you want then?” the boss asked boringly once again staring out the window. Depression was seeking refuge in his mind with the way his team was working.

“I want his doom. I want him gone, dead. and before that I want him to beg at my knees to forgive him for his sins, that’s what I want” Kangsu displayed his deepest desires making the boss chuckle at his non-serious, childish behaviour.

“And you, what do you want?” he pointed his finger to the grey-haired man in a suit. The man lowered his gaze already understanding the peak of the boss’s disappointment.

“Tell me, come on. Don’t be shy you can ask me whatever. We are a team working for the same interest right.” He said smiling that didn’t reach his eyes.

“TELL MEE!!!!!” he shouted and Mr grey hair shivered.

“I…I want that bitch of his boyfriend. Just that beautiful boy boss nothing else” Mr grey Hair said with a mumble. By the time he finished, Kangsu was getting back to his senses. He was aware of the consequences if he dared to shout again in front of that not-so-happy boss.