Angry fucking Bird

Angry fucking Bird

Escorting Mago out of the basement was a sweat, the boy was thrashing to end Danny's life for quite a long while before he was dragged outside. King had carried his lovely boy in his arms as he marched towards his office room with Lucca hot on his heels. Mago was so angry at that moment, he finally stopped making any fuss and was being dragged like a child which proved to be another worry for King.

The silence before a storm.

The younger had every right to be angry, all his life he had heard false claims and dirty intentions of others regarding him and his body. It wasn't his fault that he was born beautiful. Not a single contact which he had proved to be fruitful until he came under the wing of his boyfriend.

But then nothing really changed

Besides having a loving boyfriend, every other man, be it Kangsu or Garry or this stupid stupid man Danny, has shown their ill and perverted thoughts about his small being.

It wasn't any good of a feeling and Mago was tired of this.

"why didn't you let me teach him a fucking lesson?" Mago asked first thing, looking up at King with his wide big eyes while the older placed him on his massive desk in his office. king caressed his face in adoration trying to calm his raging baby boy.

"calm down sweetheart.....it's over now" he coaxed, smiling to ease the tense environment around. But Mago didn't like it, he didn't like being dismissed like this. The boy wanted answers and that's what he is getting.

"no, tell me. Why didn't you let me teach him a fucking lesson? I would have cleared every misconception he had about killing you and then fucking me" the boy growled like a baby tiger, pulling away from King's caressing hand as he passed a tough glare at his boyfriend.

King sighed in return, it was a tough job to manage an irritated Mago and King had no other option other than to try his best. He placed his big hands over the younger's swinging legs and parted them to slot himself in between, he then pressed his lips against Mago's forehead for a long kiss while thinking about the way he could rid himself from the situation.

"tell me" the boy pestered.

"I didn't let you because you would have killed him before anything baby. That is if you haven't already killed him" he mumbled the last part under his breath but Mago was able to hear it loud and clear.

The boy narrowed his eyes at King.

"he messed with the wrong person. What happened to him was coming the moment he spurted that bullshit about me from his filthy fucking mouth" Mago retorted getting angry again, small nose flaring and small hands fisting beside him. King was fast to rub at his back as he pressed several kisses along the boy's jaw and face.

"I know.....I know my little angry bird.....I know" he said placing a lovely peck across Mago's inviting lips. The boy was ready to speak his mind again when a knock at the door took their attention. King allowed with a 'come in' and Charlton entered in the next second.

The right-hand man looked between the king and his small buddy on the table before he bowed. King looked at him keenly, trying to judge his expression and then tipped his chin for Charlton to proceed.

"he is alive king...." King sighed in relief but his relief wasn't much compared to the relief the man standing a little away from them had.

Lucca.

".....but he might have suffered a strong concussion since the blow to his head was so hard." Charlton finished with his playful, mischievous eyes on Mago, the king also darted his gaze at the boy perched on his Mahogany desk and between his arms but didn't say anything.