Lethal Bun

Lethal Bun

“poison the cake. I don’t want him living anymore” Kangsu ordered placing a small glass bottle containing clear liquid inside on the table. The man standing in front of him bowed picking the bottle. He looked unsure and certainly was cursing that stupid boss of his in his mind but said nothing and left the place with an eye roll.

………

“Are you sure you want this?” he asked with a frown looking at his friend who was still checking out the other drugs scattered across the shelf. Garry turned hearing his friend and then smirked devilishly.

“I just want to bed that beautiful, feisty bitch” Garry replied and the friend laughed at him humourlessly.

His friend has gone mad

“he is off limits Garry, King can kill you” the man said passing a pink tablet towards his friend. Garry smiled picking the drug and pocketing it with smug expressions.

“we will see after I am done with him” he said taking his leave, leaving his friend to shake his head in disappointment.

……….

The party wasn’t like what the boys imagined. It was beyond their usual birthday party. There were no happy birthday banners, no colourful balloons, no confetti guns and no theme where everyone dresses like dragons or other cartoon characters.

The hall was looking like an elegant personality. Pastel colours decorations, soothing background music, simple seating arrangement and plenty of guards at attention. People gathered around were dressed in graceful suits and dresses, holding a glass of expensive liquor and immersed in a discussion like some big businessmen.

The boys were in awe as soon as they entered the venue. Taking in everything with wide-open eyes, they walked hand in hand like little toddlers who have never been to an amusement park in their life.

If they were in awe at their surroundings, people were in awe watching two beautiful boys entering the place as they own it. One of them looked like a bad boy wearing a full black attire and the other looked like soft cotton candy.

Which he wasn’t

King was also one of the people. The crime lord didn’t hesitate before racking his eyes on Mago’s small frame. The boy looked like a soft matcha-flavoured bun in a pastel green fluffy sweater shirt and white tight pants hugging his perfect curves at all the right places.

The boy spotted King watching him like a hawk and instead of blushing or feeling flustered, he raised his perfect brow in question making King chuckle. The older shook his head and started to walk towards him.

Mago felt the need to admire the man coming towards him, only giving the attention every young woman would want, without blinking his eyes.

Like in a daze, Mago checked out the fine specimen of what they called a lethal, unforgiving crime lord. The man looked handsome, there was no doubt in it. He looked like he strutted right out of the fashion magazine with his dark maroon tailored suit and matching personality.

He was looking the total opposite of Mago

With each heavy step in the younger’s direction, a bunny jumped into the pit of Mago’s tummy. He placed his small hands over his covered stomach to feel but he felt nothing.

The audience watched how their crime lord approached his lover who looked so fluffy and soft at the moment.

“wow,” they heard when the word slipped the younger’s mouth along with a wolf whistle making them stifle their laughter. King halted for a second, heat rushing to his neck before he composed himself and continued his walk.