Nosy nose

Nosy nose

Patty landed on the ground with a thud as she winced loudly holding her jaw. In the second she felt a weight over her torso, opening her eyes she met with the roaring Mago who has raised his small hands to punch her again.

And punch he delivered earning a satisfied painful moan with a series of traditional curse words used in their family.

"fuck!!!......get off me you fucking bitch.... get off me!!!" she cried while trying to hold the out-of-control angry arms of the younger she has triggered.

Mickey watched them both on the ground with a saddened and angry look. Being used to such words as 'abandon' or 'orphan' was normal for Mickey but for Mago?..... Mago was hella sensitive when it comes to this.

The young boy lacked in many ways in terms of his adoptive family, unlike Mickey who somewhat has a decent family. And although Mickey was there whenever Mago needed him, but sometimes it wasn't possible and Mago had to suffer alone.

In Mickey's view, Patty deserved what she was given by his baby tiger. It is not going to reduce the amount of hurt they both felt, specially Mago, but it can surely close her mouth for a short while when it is bruised and swollen enough to be close.

Normally Mickey would never let Mago fight her because she was dirty in her tricks but today he felt the need to kick-slap her himself after Mago is done.

And that raging small male was doing his job just fine.

Mago punched her left and right with his small fists, pulled at her hair and scratched her face until he was satisfied by the time Mago leaned back, she had a bloody nose, a busted lip that was going to be swollen for sure and a purple jaw that she was exercising profusely for swearing at him.

Hearing her curse, was itself a therapy

"fucking get off me Mago!!!!!......get off me you fucking shit!!!!" Patty cried in pain while screaming as she flayed her arms on the ground to get a hold of something. Soon her hands reached for a small-sized rock and she grasped it to use it as a weapon for the younger.

Raising her hand, she was ready to smash the small rock at Mago's face when Mickey held her hand. He snatched the rock from her grasp and shoved her hands down with a glare.

"don't you fucking dare!" Mickey threatened her with a dangerous stare, challenging her to disobey and see what happens.

Mago wasn't aware when Patty held onto that rock. He was oblivious to the fact that his beautiful face was the target of that brutal act but when Mickey came to his rescue and shoved her and her plan to the ground, Mago caught up to the situation quickly.

She played it dirty

Chris's family was fucking crazy!!!

After what Mickey did for his friend, she looked at her back up and those people who were introduced as her friends, shockingly, smirked at her before marching away, humming a song she has never heard of.

Fucking traitors!!

"come on baby...she isn't worth it.... let's go," Mickey said looking at Mago who was looking up innocently listening to his friend.

"b...but I am not done yet" Mago replied cutely and Mickey already knew what he was up to. Surprisingly, Patty also had a pretty good idea about what Mago was talking about.

Mago grinned at her devilishly seeing her widening her eyes with the confirmation of the younger boy's intention. All her efforts went in vain when Mago held her both arms and tucked them under his knees on her side while he sat on her torso.