Jealous Bitch

Jealous Bitch

Climbing up the stairs of the old ragged building, Mickey sighed tiredly. A long day at work and constant car travelling from one site to another took a toll on his body. The boy walked sluggishly towards his door, wanting to just slump on his mattress and close his eyes for at least twelve hours.

It was a long day.

Mickey twisted the key in the keyhole only to be surprised when the door opened suddenly from the inside. The younger looked up to face a widely grinning Jana welcoming him enthusiastically.

Before he could try to speak his thoughts, the younger was engulfed and lifted in the air by a pair of strong arms. Mickey shrieked lowly, the best he could as he placed his arms across the shoulders of the Jana to stabilize himself.

Jana, on the other hand, happily twirled Mickey in circles, earning himself some curse words. But that didn't affect the utter happiness embedded in his heart.

Christopher Jana was happy, after a long time.

Jana waited for almost two hours to share the wonderful news he had received earlier. He has waited for the younger to return home, wanting Mickey to be the first person to know what he wanted to tell.

"put me down.....you oaf" Mickey yelled feeling dizzy with constant circular motion, but there was no stopping Jana when the man was high on cloud nine. After what felt like an eternity the man dropped Mickey on the floor and held him close by circling his waist, close enough to hear his breathing.

If Mickey noticed, he didn't point it out.

"what are you even--..." the boy opened his mouth to deliver some scolding towards the other but the chance was stolen when in the next moment, he was being kissed down.

Jana has attached his lips to the younger's thick one in a searing kiss. The man has gulped every protest and every complaint just so he could enjoy what he was feeling in the moment.

Mickey moaned and thrashed but he was strictly held with his arms by his side seized and his small body engulfed by the older.

Jana molded their lips as he sucked the fat lower lip passionately, much to Mickey's annoyance. The boy stopped protesting and went limp against the other's large frame, giving the older the opportunity to do as he pleased.

It was no use anyway.

Mickey was tired to his bones with a full busy day and was not really compatible to award Jana with a punch in the jaw.

He wanted to though.

After what felt like another eternity, Jana released the younger with a loud popping sound. The younger heaved with harsh breathing as he narrowed his eyes and glared at Jana with murder in his orbs.

"what the fuck was that for?" he asked angrily. Jana would have considered the rage Mickey was displaying because it was valid in every way, but he ignored it, not to ruin the planned moment.

"I am so fucking happy Mickey, I can't even explain" Jana explained with glinting, shiny eyes.

Mickey frowned.

"Why, what happened? Did your family return to adopt you back?" the younger joked, with his lips pulled into a straight line, to tease the other but got an unamused Jana in return. Whatever traces of mischief left Mickey's face and a serious gaze took its place.

"It's not funny baby boy.........." Jana countered with a playful glare, he didn't like the subject regarding his family but he didn't mind either. Mickey felt the way Jana was getting better at talking about his ridiculous family. He no longer felt the sadness in the older's voice when he talked about those who betrayed him.