Bad Charlie

Bad Charlie

Mickey wandered through the club with the pace of a snail, looking around for a chance to complete the task at hand. His eyes carefully followed the mob in search of some valuable opportunity.

Soon he spotted Kangsu leaving the crowd to sit at the VIP lounges. That was the time Mickey has been waiting for. Finishing his drink quickly, he followed the old man and purposely bumped into him from his back.

Kangsu turned around only to come face to face with a beautiful, attractive boy. He racked his eyes up and down the body of the young lad, taking in his tight clothes and beautiful curves before focusing on the latter’s eyes. Mickey smiled at him flirtatiously, placing a hand over Kangsu’s chest making the old man go crazy.

“Oh my!....never seen someone like you here before, mind if I offer you a drink,” Mickey asked with a provocative tone as he travelled his eyes down Kangsu and his old body frame.

“We can drink later sweetness, mind if I ask for a dance?” Kangsu fired back as he tried to be a gentleman. Mickey giggled at his stupid attempt and moved closer so he was chest-to-chest with the old man. Kangsu placed his both hands around the dainty waist of the younger and breathed in his fruity scent.

“a fool would mind being asked by you” he whispered seductively, feeling the older's hands on his body. the old man laughed loudly taking the younger to the dance floor but not before passing a smug expression to his fellows who were eyeing the young boy like a piece of meat.

At the same time, Jana came out of the bathroom and made his way to get another drink from the bar. He settled in for plain whiskey before taking in the view of the famous club for its lit nights and elite environment.

Not everyone can afford this luxury

It was after a minute or two that his eyes fell over the familiar-looking boy who was giggling in the hold of a very orange hair old man. Jana took a double take trying to counter his doubts but all he could see was Mickey, a very beautiful Mickey, giggling loudly at something that Kangsu has whispered as he swayed his body along the music.

Mickey who was a badass, a villain, a possessive bitch, a danger to society, and a ‘no thinking before firing a bullet’ type personality is transformed into a Mickey who is giggling like a shy girl, dressed like a complete model and is dancing with a certain hoeness in his every move.

What sorcery is this? 

Kangsu was enjoying the boy very much. The boy was an absolute catch, his defined curves, sharp features and oozing confidence was everything a man could desire. A man like Kangsu desires.

Kangsu was determined to take him home but his blaring phone interrupted his thought. Excusing himself, he moved a little away to attend the call and almost immediately his face turned pale. A rather harsh voice welcomed him and threatened to the point he found himself sweating in this cold weather.

Pocketing his phone, he turned around to find the beautiful cat like eyes of the young boy who was waiting for him to continue the dance or sprout an excuse.

“I am sorry love; I have to leave. Its urgent” he whispered in Mickey’s ear not noticing the disappointed look the boy supported.

“I would love to take you to my place for fun, if you will allow me of course” he said tracing the defined jaw of the boy in front of him.

Mickey rolled his eyes mentally at the cliché line.

“find me here then, in this club” he smiled sweetly, biting his lips and letting the man go. Kangsu returned the smile before taking his leave not suspecting the younger’s intentions.